Weekend Cruise

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Anyone want to go on a little weekend cruise? :shrug:

I am always itching for the weekends when I take her out a bit. I just thought it might be a nice time to get some other nice rides out. I was thinking of going to the track but we'll see.

:beer:

Xjman1

Established Member
Come on up to Oxnard. STANGFREAK BBQ at Oxnard Beach Park. If you drive a stang, you are invited. Should be a good turnout. Could throw out a small cruise to and from the event.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
hey Venomous im always down for a cruise. Where in socal are you located at? cant be that far from downey since you were at the dyno last week. Im in rowland heights/fullerton area so set something up and send me a pm or something.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Xjman1 said:
Come on up to Oxnard. STANGFREAK BBQ at Oxnard Beach Park. If you drive a stang, you are invited. Should be a good turnout. Could throw out a small cruise to and from the event.

man if i did not live soo far from oxnard i would be there.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
hey Venomous im always down for a cruise. Where in socal are you located at? cant be that far from downey since you were at the dyno last week. Im in rowland heights/fullerton area so set something up and send me a pm or something.
I am definitely down for a little cruise this weekend. I am really thinking about hitting up the track a little as well.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
irwindale? i might be down. Its going to be my first track experience ever though. Also mind if i bring a WRX friend along :)

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
irwindale? i might be down. Its going to be my first track experience ever though. Also mind if i bring a WRX friend along :)
Shoot me a pm. I have never been to Irwindale, but I would like to go. Any idea when they are open on the weekends?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Xjman1 said:

im down for that. what are the specs?

also, Calabasses car "show" might be going on this sunday. after that, a nice cruise through the canyons to PCH! :burnout:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
svt4stv said:
im down for that. what are the specs?

also, Calabasses car "show" might be going on this sunday. after that, a nice cruise through the canyons to PCH! :burnout:
That's usually always on. I may stop by there on Sun.

TEABG

Banned
Queen-Marry Mustang car show is coming up in Aug! Largest Mustang show in CA. There are also Lightnings-Ford GT's there. All FORD show. If you need info let me know. Limited spaces, only 360 available. Last year there were 350 registered and 333 parked out side of the show because spots were not available. Name of the club as most of you know is Beach Cities Mustang Club. Hot girl from the Power Block will be there Courtney Hansen. Both of my cars will be there, Saleen and the Cobra.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
hey teabg im down for the queen mary mustang car show. Please shoot me a PM with more info. Also what day in august? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread