Week 2 NFL Picks

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
So what's everyone's predictions for week 2?

Here's mine:
Texans at Titans: TITANS!!!:rockon:
Giants at Cowboys: Cowboys, this is a hard choice. It could go either way
Vikings at Lions: Vikings
Panthers at Falcons: Falcons
Saints at Eagles: Saints, Brees ftw!!
Raiders at Chiefs: Raiders
Seahawks at 49'ers: Seahawks, another hard pick
Bucs at Bills: Bills
Ravens at Chargers: Ravens
Bengals at Green Bay: Green Bay
Rams at Redskins: Rams
Steelers at Bears: Steelers
Browns at Broncos: Browns
Patriots at Jets: Patriots
Colts at Miami: Colts

ff500

Established Member
Oakland
Houston
Patriots
G Bay
Minnesota
New Orleans
Atlanta
Washington
Arizona
San Fran
Buffalo
Denver
Baltimore
Chicago
NY Giants

Miami on Monday Night

Dusten

Established Member
Titans:
Giants
Vikings
Panthers
Eagles
Raiders at Chiefs: is it possible for both teams to lose?
49ers
Bills
Ravens
Green Bay
Redskins
Steelers
Broncos
Patriots
Colts

youngster

Established Member
Hahah all of you picked the Patriots.. And you were all wrong. 0 td's for brady HAHA LMAO hell yea JETS!!

ff500

Established Member
I'm 12W and 2L with the Giants tonight and Miami as the tiebreaker on Mon Night, still not good enough though in the pool I play in, usually worth around 1300/1500.

ToyoFl

Established Member
I'm 12W and 2L with the Giants tonight and Miami as the tiebreaker on Mon Night, still not good enough though in the pool I play in, usually worth around 1300/1500.

yeah right dude...if you went 12 and 2 this week you def picked some major upsets, I would think you would win your pool pretty easy...unless of course you play with people who are better than the experts?

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
why would any of you guys pick the patriots??? not only has the jets had their number for years now, but they also lost some people during the off-season. i keep reading 'upset', but keep thinking 'where is the surprise?'
also, all you guys that picked the eagles; the hell you guys thinking?! what is the logic behind this choice????
no doubt, i ended up coming out mediocre with my picks, but these 2 seemed like obvious ones.[/preaching:-D]

one thing is for sure though, dallas can suck a dick. it's been, what about 12 years or so since they actually had a secondary worth calling 'starters'???
and an awesome job by romo, way to go dude! he has shown time and time again that he can make shit happen when he slows down and steps forward into the pocket, but ****s the hell up when he rushes, and he showed it in this game too(the few times he actually did take his time and step up into the pocket). where is the QB coach telling him to calm the **** down and take his time??? the blame still falls on him, none the less.
and most of the coaching staff needs to be axed now. wade phillips SUCKS. jason garrett S-U-C-K-S. why the hell does it take 2.5 quarters to figure out an offensive game plan???

and don't even get me started on the steelers. CHRIST!

ff500

Established Member
yeah right dude...if you went 12 and 2 this week you def picked some major upsets, I would think you would win your pool pretty easy...unless of course you play with people who are better than the experts?

The pool I play in is just pick the winners of the game not vs the spread, its $5.00 to play and usually 1 loss or no losses wins it. I've been playing it for years and haven't won in a long time, but it is does make watching the games fun.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
why would any of you guys pick the patriots??? not only has the jets had their number for years now, but they also lost some people during the off-season. i keep reading 'upset', but keep thinking 'where is the surprise?'

You call not beating the Patriots at home IN 9 YEARS having their number? :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread