Wednesday Meet

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
I might stop by it. Depends if it starts raining (it's supposed to sometime tonight).

How many people usually go? And what kind of cars?

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Just saw this. What meet are ya'll talking about?

I recently moved to San Marcos, so I'm not in the know anymore like I was in Houston.

San Marcos has no car scene.....I'm slowly dying over here.

Last edited:

Caiviera On

?
Established Member
Theres a meet in the downtown location. Its probably to late for you to drive up now, but pm me and Ill give you more info on some that I know of

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Just saw this. What meet are ya'll talking about?

I recently moved to San Marcos, so I'm not in the know anymore like I was in Houston.

San Marcos has no car scene.....I'm slowly dying over here.

I was over there last weekend and i saw 5 Ferrari F430's together cruising down Aquarena...

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I was over there last weekend and i saw 5 Ferrari F430's together cruising down Aquarena...

1: You should have called me man!

2: Whaaa whaaa whaaaa!? You're telling me 5 F430's went cruising through San Marcos!? What the ****!? I can't find a Corvette to save my life and you just stroll through and see 5 ****ing Ferrari's!? The pit of car society, this empty place, and you see that. I'm going to go hang myself now, thanks Chris.

Theres a meet in the downtown location. Its probably to late for you to drive up now, but pm me and Ill give you more info on some that I know of

Sending PM...

Last edited:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
1: You should have called me man!

2: Whaaa whaaa whaaaa!? You're telling me 5 F430's went cruising through San Marcos!? What the ****!? I can't find a Corvette to save my life and you just stroll through and see 5 ****ing Ferrari's!? The pit of car society, this empty place, and you see that. I'm going to go hang myself now, thanks Chris.

I'll hit you up next time i go. I completely forgot about it man. I'm moving there for fall anyway:beer:.

Users who are viewing this thread