Wednesday Aug 19th, Brad's Custom Auto High Performance Driving Clinic

MTNMAN

Established Member
Wednesday Aug 19th Pacific Raceways, 31001 144th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98042

This course is designed to improve your street survival driving skills and advanced car control techniques while exposing you to the thrill and excitement of high performance driving. This sport is one of the fastest growing recreations in our nation for both men and women. The curriculum is the starting point to becoming a ProFormance driver.

The day starts out with a 90 minute classroom session followed by exercise in advanced car control and street survival skills. An in-depth knowledge of vehicle dynamics, skid control, and brake application is established.
The afternoon is a total driving experience on the road course utilizing all of the skills and techniques acquired in the morning sessions. Always accompanied by a qualified instructor, participants develop a more proactive driving relationship with their car. Our goal is to teach you to think faster than you drive.
The use of your personal car is recommended for skill and relationship development however school cars are available.

The cost of this event is broken down like this:

No experience : $535.00* One day High Performance school
Minimal Experience: $385.00 (includes 50 mins with instructor and all the lapping you can handle).
Experienced Drivers: $260.00 if you have experience and don't need the class.**

If you are paying with a check you can send $100. Payable to: Brad's Custom Auto

Brad's Custom Auto
Attn: Stangnation Hot Laps
12719 28th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98125

Please complete the REGISTRATION FORM (attached below).
Stang Nation
If you want to pay your deposit with a credit card please call the shop at
206-367-1471. You can also stop by the shop if you prefer.

Your $100 deposit reserves your spot. Your name will be posted on a list in this thread as you register.
StangNation HOT LAPS: Sponsored by Brad's Custom Auto

whippleblown03

Established Member
Wow i now 2 guys from elma that cant even shift, one is putting in an auto and the other well let the gears grind. Money well spent for my friends. Sounds cool but spendy

MTNMAN

Established Member
snhotlapsbanner.png

OFFICIAL WORD FROM NOS! They will pay some of our track fees. Since we require a deposit to hold the track I've decided what we're going to do is run a little promotion on our site to send a lucky stanger to Pacific Raceways August 19th.

This promotion will be open to registered drivers ONLY. You will have to register and submit your $100 deposit to participate. I of course am not eligible.

Here's how it works: Regardless of your experience level, if you registered recently or by the 15th of May we'll put your name in a drawing and NOS will pay for the remainder of your track/training fees for each class. So if you're a novice/intermediate/advanced driver and you win, all you've paid for your day is the deposit. We'll select one driver from each class. Drawing will be held at the StangNation NOS Car Show in August. You don't have to be present to win. If you cannot attend for any reason you can choose to gift your prize to another registered member in your class.

This NOS promotion will be run only until May 15th, however. So hurry and get signed up ASAP! If we get more sponsors onboard we'll open up similar promotions.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I have never done one of these and would love to but $500. I might have to wait on it.

I consider myself a pretty decent driver but with no track experience i would imagine i would have to be in the Beginners course. Is it mostly class time or is there plenty of track time?

MTNMAN

Established Member
we had some one have to cancel on their spot for the Track Day this Wednesday the 19th.
If any one was still interested in running in the lapping group please contact us right away.
There is one lapping group spot left.
Intermediate Drivers: $359.00
Includes 50 mins with instructor and all the lapping you can handle.
Advanced Drivers: $234.00
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread