Wed night speedway burnout contest

1BADSNK

Established Member
My wife & I had sooooooo much fun at the track today. I was really looking forward to watching (key word is watching) the burnout contest after such a great day. Well, the contest started a tad slow. My wife looks at me & says you should go out there. I thought she lost her mind!! Next thing I know I'm on the track & thought that I had lost my mind.:eek: Anyhow, I had a blast & did my best to give the crowd something to cheer. I thought it was only one round so I used up most of my tires in the first run. I didnt plan for this so I didnt bring a camcorder to tape myself in the contest. If ANYONE has video of my first round burnout that they could post or better yet copy for me onto cd I would be GREATFUL!!! I would pay for the cd,shipping & any cost to make it. I've never done anything like that & would kill to see a video. Thanks!!!:) :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::burnout:

chinchilla

Established Member
I have a vid of all your burnouts, I'll post them on streetfire/youtube or you can PM me your e-mail and ill send them to you. I'm looking for vids of my auto-x finals if anyone has that.

swbhobie16

Established Member
must say man that was a pretty impressive performance. i thought it was great, and didnt realize (not unlike yourself) that there were multiple rounds. had there just been on, youda def. had it.

chinchilla

Established Member
vid is uploading to streetfire, youtube isn't taking uploads right now for some reason. I'll have a link for you in about 15 minutes.

1BADSNK

Established Member
vid is uploading to streetfire, youtube isn't taking uploads right now for some reason. I'll have a link for you in about 15 minutes.

Thanks so very much!!! I will also pm you my e-mail address. I'm sure you'll find someone who taped you auto x. You car looked awsome & you did a heck of a job out there!!

chinchilla

Established Member
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/04-RED-COBRA-BURNOUT_697155.htm"]04 RED COBRA BURNOUT - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Thanks man, your burnout was great, and your car sounds amazing. This is your good one, I'll e-mail you this and then a comp of all three.

chinchilla

Established Member
Your welcome man, I'm trying to e-mail it to you also but my e-mail is having some trouble putting it on as an attachment.

chinchilla

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wxVadngi_M"]YouTube - 2004 Mustang Cobra Burnout[/ame]

same vid

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We have an HD vid of it. If it had been just one round you would have been my pick to win. You showed very impressive control of your car.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
We have an HD vid of it. If it had been just one round you would have been my pick to win. You showed very impressive control of your car.

Agreed! You were the clear winner if it was just one round! Good job man.

chinchilla

Established Member
Your vid is on streetfires front page. Bunch of people love it. Good job man!

and the full video of all the contestants

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Full-Burnout-Contest-MW_697247.htm"]Full Burnout Contest MW 09 - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Yeah, you should have won it. I would have had an AWESOME video of it, but my stupid camera was in the wrong mode. Your entire burnout is 3 seconds long, and in super fast motion.

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
awesome display of control on that one, we said you had it in the bag, but who knows what's gonna happen when tires start popping/shredding. much better than last years burnout contest by far.

1BADSNK

Established Member
Well I must thank all of you for your kind comments & support. Ya, I wish I knew that it was going to be more than one round. When I was told to go I was told to give it my best shot. I was never told it would be more than one round & to save some. I wanted to please the crowd. Its all good!! I may not have been named the winner by the track but I feel like I won. In fact what happend after Wed was better than any title name. The next 2 days after the event I felt like a rock star. I had so many people I've never seen before stop me & tell me that I kicked tail & shake my hand. Even more I had some people follow me & my wife in the car till we stopped to tell me how they thought I won. It was soooo crazy & I still cant believe I wasn't dreaming. The crowd was great & I really thank them!!!

Thanks to ALL for posting videos. If people have videos they still want to post feel free. I will keep the videos & memorys forever!!!

WildWillyWalker

Established Member
I put yours in with all the others. I thought you were going to win but then when the winner went twice I figured he might have it. You did an absolutely awesome job though dude. You were my first choice. Wait... that's you in both of the videos right? lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaNedu4SJJk"]YouTube - Mustang Week 2009 Burnout Contest 1 of 2[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36DlIfM7wGY&feature=related"]YouTube - Mustang Week 2009 Burnout Contest 2 of 2[/ame]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread