Weather Tech Floor liner's

jlightning347

Jimmy Lightning
Established Member
I did a Search , but no luck.

Do any of you guys have Weather Tech Floor liner's ? I have some plastic mats over my stockers to keep them clean. But these mats look to be the real deal. Same as any plastic floor mat, its not going to look to nice. But it will keep the L cleaner , and thats what i want. I found them on there web sight for $99.95. I found some pic.s of them on eaby. What do you guys think ?

Dscf1944.jpg

Dscf1881.jpg

4604811.jpg

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
I want them too, but $100 is hard to justify for just floormats.

They are damn nice though. Covers EVERYTHING.

02TruBlue

Think of the Children
Established Member
I got the Husky mats for my truck. They are ones with the lip around the entire edge. $59.99, looks pretty good and blends right in with the carpet.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
The WeatherTech's are nice. I have them in the wife's Explorer and they fit great and are tough.

todd abbott

Established Member
Well I have them but not in the L, I have a Jeep Commander with them - front, rear and cargo area, I've had the Jeep almost 2 years through New England winters, summer sand and cargo area's full of coolers and beach house supplies, work stuff, tool bags, ladders ect... and when I pull the mats for cleaning the carpets are flawless, even at 100.00 if you drive in any type of foul weather I can't recommend them enough. My wife had them in her Jeep liberty for two years, same deal perfect carpet protection.

todd abbott

Established Member
You won't be disappointed there tough, look good, fit perfect and do the job intended, period, if my truck truck saw any type of bad weather they would be in mine, trust me they're a winner.

Exdecuk

Established Member
I have a full set of Husky Liners in my Quad Cab Ram, these are the NUTS. Are the Weathertechs the only available make for the Lightning ?

todd abbott

Established Member
I believe some mentioned they had Husky's in there L, I sure theirs many different types available but they were asking above the Weather tech's.

Users who are viewing this thread