Weather striping?

K2AHollywood

Established Member
So I have noticed in the last 3 days that my passanger side window seems to have a tiny leak in it. I first noticed it after taking the car to one of those self wash places and afterwards I had a little bit of water that had leaked down the door. Originally I thought it was because of the pressure washer, checked the strip and all looks good. Nice and cushy, returns normally, no indents tears ect.

Then today after it had been raining all night I had a little bit of water on the seat. So will replacing this more then likely fix the problem even though there is nothing obviously wrong with my current strip? Anyone know the best place I can find a replacement for this? And can anyone else come up with other possible places it may be coming in through?

And for clairification a little water is just a few drops to maybe a ml total

K2AHollywood

Established Member
Could it be coming through the weather stripping around the windshield?

99.999% sure its the door since there were traces of wanter on the side of the door then the seat side clostest to the window. Havent seen any water around any other seals but will double check. Ps where have you been?

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
I had a similar problem. I had a leak coming from the seal between my a-pillar and door. It baffled the hell out of me. One day I removed the seal so I could remove the a-pillars so I could vinyl them. When I put the seal back in it never leaked again. Very strange and probably a long shot, but removing it and putting it back in worked for me.

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
99.999% sure its the door since there were traces of wanter on the side of the door then the seat side clostest to the window. Havent seen any water around any other seals but will double check. Ps where have you been?

Living and working. I am always logged into msn messenger btw.

Users who are viewing this thread