WeaponX and Kenny Brown

moridin2004

I took my own avatar pic
Established Member
I don't know how many of you know this, but WeaponX performance has taken over the Kenny Brown suspension line under the AGX name.

For those that are interested, I figure this would be a very good time to make suggestions to help with the problems that some have had. I'd really like to get some IRS control arms that can be adjusted for camber, all the while actually holding together.

Here's the link on modularfords.com:
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/2003-2004-mustang-cobra/new-agx-suspension-stuff-68872.html#post728369

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Yes as far as I know it is. I purchased some Engineered Performance stuff and it came from the same address as Kenny Brown's.

moridin2004

I took my own avatar pic
Established Member
They've joined forces with EP. Check his response in the thread.

Last edited:

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
On the their site it says Engineered performance suspension components. Their site is shitty IMHO.

03kbredfire

Established Member
Turkish said:
On the their site it says Engineered performance suspension components. Their site is shitty IMHO.

This is a new company with a new site. Give them time to further develop the site. He is commited to excellence in the products he offers and is a pioneer in COP research and development.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread