We rented Orlando Speed World Sunday Jan 30th, want to come?

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
Anyone want to come out to to Orlando Speedworld on Sunday Jan 30, 2005?
Our club, SVT Owners Association of Central Florida rented the track from 9am to 5pm and is limiting it to only 75 cars. That means you can make as many passes as you wish. Plus we paid to have track prepped!
All for $75 per person.

All are welcome to come. But registration is required since we are limiting the event to the first 75 people who sign up.

Register On-Line: http://www.driversregistration.com/eventDetail.php?eventID=73 Just create an account for free.
or by mail
To register click here:http://www.svtoa-centralflorida.com/SVTOA_Track_Day_reg.pdf
Or e-mail me

Thanks Mike

Last edited:

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
are the techs gonna be strict??? i.e. roll cages for cars that run low et's? (10's & 11's)
Was told it's NHRA rules, but will let a little slide if you have most of safety equipment, shaft loop-jacket-harness-helmet.
But don't except to run 10's with just a helmet.

Mike

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
Jon's03DSG said:
What are you doing If It rains?
If rain out whole day get full refund, if CC charge gets refund less service charge, or get full credit toward rain out date.
If rain out before 1pm get half refund.

Registration closes on the 26th after that it is $100.
Only 25 signed up so far so plenty of track time!

Mike

NXSVTCOBRA

i'd love to be there if my car is up and running within 10 days, from here to orlando would be a good break-in then i could test the car out at the track for a little while

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
Ill be giving my registration money to Roger at the Perfection Performance meet on Saturday evening. Ill see you at the track. :)

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
Tell me about it.
Now I hear that OSW is running another event on Sunday and that is the real reason they canceled us. Not the lame crap they told me about too many people trying to sign up with them. I'm going over there Sunday to see it for myself.

We will be doing another event at Bradenton soon.

Mike

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
mbuono said:
Tell me about it.
Now I hear that OSW is running another event on Sunday and that is the real reason they canceled us. Not the lame crap they told me about too many people trying to sign up with them. I'm going over there Sunday to see it for myself.

We will be doing another event at Bradenton soon.

Mike

When will you going to Bradenton?

Users who are viewing this thread