We need Sound clips

forane2001

Established Member
Come on guys. We need some sound clips from those of you that have changed exhausts. I have ordered the Magnaflox x pipe with cats and Steeda (Borla) cat back. Would like to get a preview.

Thanks
:)

fangstang

Established Member
yeah goddamit! I wanna know what this thing sounds like!;-)

[sky]03cobra

Established Member
whats the best way to get a sound clip on here?? how about some common/ best ways to obtain the sound and get it here

forane2001

Established Member
recording sound files

i guess by using a mic and laptop and just recording file. i dont have a laptop myself but have heard others talk about it on here.
GW
:bash:

IRON MACHINE

Established Member
If I use a dictaphone to record the sound, and then re-record it on the computer as a .wav, can anyone upload this to make it useful? This is the only way I could record something. If it's helpful, I can do this tonight on the way home with my FR500 exhaust. I'm just not sure if recording this way will work.

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
I could post a sound clip via my digital camera which does low/average quality video and sound. The file would be ~ 2 meg and someone would have to host it. BIGGEST issue is that my 03' is stock less an air filter. Its so quiet my whole nieghborhood has commented they no longer hear me coming and are surprised when they see the car w/o hearing it first. Seriously my wife's Passat makes as much noice.. The old car was a 347, 11.0:1 compression, LTs, Bassani cat x and Borlas.. I do miss that sound.. at least some of it !

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by Jerryk
...snip...Its so quiet my whole nieghborhood has commented they no longer hear me coming and are surprised when they see the car w/o hearing it first. Seriously my wife's Passat makes as much noice.. The old car was a 347, 11.0:1 compression, LTs, Bassani cat x and Borlas.. I do miss that sound.. at least some of it !

Truly too quiet, hear my 03 at the bottom of my sig

Users who are viewing this thread