We need race gas in East Bay Area

badboy

Done with it!
Established Member
I live in the Pleasanton/Dublin area and the closest gas stations with 100+ octane at the pump are Redwood City and San Jose (Santa Clara). Too far to run this fuel full time. Any way to convince a local gas station to carry 100+ at the pump ?? Do we have enough people to support it?

Impact 5.0

Established Member
badboy the Old 76 station which is now Velero on S.Vasco sells VP racing 100 Octain in 5 gallon jugs.

Just take the Vasco exit heading South and its right off the freeway on the right, atleast last time I checked a couple weeks ago they still had it, there is a large VP sticker in the window.

badboy

Done with it!
Established Member
9Venom9 said:
badboy the Old 76 station which is now Velero on S.Vasco sells VP racing 100 Octain in 5 gallon jugs.

Just take the Vasco exit heading South and its right off the freeway on the right, atleast last time I checked a couple weeks ago they still had it, there is a large VP sticker in the window.
Thanks, I'll check it out. Do you know if it is leaded or unleaded? I still have my cats.

Bluedot_26

This Space For Rent
Established Member
100 octane is available from the 76 Station on Woodside Road in Redwood City ($4.63 gallon last time I checked)

Thanks to 03DOHC for pointing that out to me (even though I've lived there for 30+ years... sigh)

Wizardrex

THE BIG RED SEXY
Established Member
the 76 station in port of stockton has 100 octane pump gas. just cross vasco and head east on 4. great drive to test the suspension too.

03DOHC

Established Member
Bluedot_26 said:
100 octane is available from the 76 Station on Woodside Road in Redwood City ($4.63 gallon last time I checked)

Thanks to 03DOHC for pointing that out to me (even though I've lived there for 30+ years... sigh)
LOL :-D

Users who are viewing this thread