We Lost a Member of the SVT Community and LEO on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

50stangpower

Established Member
has anybody set up anything to help his family out? Surely SVTP members would donate. Ill add the first $50.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Very sad news indeed. Ron was an avid terminator owner and was always willing to help out with local events. I met him a few times at various shows. Great guy.......Very sad day....RIP

for those keeping track, The man who shot Ron was killed in a police raid after they tracked the car down. The scumbag was hiding and attempted to ambush police

BladeX10

Established Member
Damn, Such a sad tragic story. A good friend of mine had her father and another officer killed by some POS illegal who was deported 2 times and using a fake name a year and a half ago. Society today has brainwashed mindless sheep people into thinking cops are some evil corrupt scumbags but when you actually know a cop personally, They are just a regular person who wants to come home at the end of their shift to see their family and kids another day. It really puts things in perspective.

Last edited:

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
I'm not sure if this made it here (can't open links), it was on my Facebook feed. I live a town over, and I am pretty sure I seen his car around but I didn't know him.
13245224_576211889206341_8601059081239491243_n.jpg

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Rest in peace and prays for the family. This shit has to stop. Cop killings are up almost 50%.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
May he RIP. Definitely taken way before his time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

coposrv

Established Member
Rip. I have many Leo friends I was with on Sunday not far from where this took place. Seeing their reaction and how close knit and how rapidly word spread through the Leo community is was incredible. If anything the articles I have read about his children show how good of a father he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread