We finally have a boy!!

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Well kinda! My wife and I have been married for going on 12 years and most of that time we have had two female cats (makes me the only dude in the house!). The last two years we have been wanting a dog but our cats have had a history of disliking dogs so we pretty felt like it wasn't going to happen. Then about two months ago we came across this rescue puppy. Once we saw him in person we fell in love and took a chance. He was in very bad shape but it was a blessing because he was pretty sick (a few stomach viruses/worms, sinus cold and very under weight) made him very sleepy for the first 3 weeks. This made it easy for the cats to get use to him because he slept all the time and gave them no mind. Anyways this dog has been so awesome and he is so freaking smart! Easy to train from day one. Here is a few timeline pictures of our boy Bane!

imagejpg2_zps1d7d67e4.jpg

imagejpg4_zpsb57b3e85.jpg

imagejpg3_zps759c2089.jpg

imagejpg2_zps5901f11c.jpg

CrystalandBane4_zps1aa05c03.jpg

imagejpg1_zpscabe3eb2.jpg

imagejpg1_zps7c104e34.jpg

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
When we first called about him they said chocolate lab!! But it didn't matter to us, he needed a home. Vet thinks Pitt and lab mix but not 100% sure.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
definitely a lotof pit...Looks like a pure bred red nose

Been looking at Pitt breed pictures and been thinking he could be full Pitt. Red Noise perhaps, his coat has very light stripes in it (brindle color) so not sure if that is a trait in red noise Pitts? Having been thinking of doing a DNA test to find out his breed but either way just love this little boy!

Last edited:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Awww - those are some great family photos. You look positively smitten with the new addition :)

Users who are viewing this thread