WCGT Cobra For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheyne

Established Member
I have my 04 WCGT Cobra listed over in the Market if anyone is interested. This would make a killer club car and it still have two years left in WCGT. It does need a new bottom end, but the stock bottom should be replaced with a aluminum block 5.0L. I'm asking $40k which is about 1/2 of the cost to date to build the car. I'm also open to possible trades for a Class C RV or a 28 to 30ft tag trailer.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217858

Cheyne

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey Cheyne,
I watched your car (at C-C) since you first campaigned it in the Run-Offs and then it's conversion to a WCGT car. It's a beautifully built race car.

Welcome to the R threads. Your national racing license allows you to give us amateurs any advice deemed necessary. :thumbsup:

What are your race plans for next year?

Cheyne

Established Member
Thanks. Right now the plans are kind of up in the air. We are toying with the idea of buying a 05 GAC Mustang. I also have a deal with the owner of All Pro Transportation, one of my sponsors, to help him with a 05 Mustang GT in the SCCA T2 class. I'm going to run it at enough Nationals to qual for the Runoffs. He is going to get his Regional license and run some track days with the car. I will be also working with my daughter. She races karts and will be doing the Skip Barber school and Barber Regional series in 2006.

Cheyne

Cheyne

Established Member
Due to my sponsor pulling the plug the car is once again for sale. The car is a roller, but the broken motor still has many good parts on it. Make me a offer.

Cheyne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread