Ways to cool the heaton?

black2kstang

Established Member
I know that the downfall of the termi is the heaton. I am sure you have but i dont know about it but have any of you guys figured out how to make the eaton efficient as far as heat goes? spraying meth or anything? I know e85 helps cool things down but is there anything on top of that that can help raise the efficiency of a ported eaton?

04svtsnke

Established Member
Search: killer chiller. It's the only thing that has effectively reduced Heaton temps dramatically and continuously. There's been several threads written and documented where it's a fantastic product: I have one on my 04 with a ported m122 pushing 23 lbs of boost with iat2 temps hardly going over 100......

black2kstang

Established Member
I read through quite a few threads about the kc.. Seems like it works well. Also read about someone asking a question of putting it with e85. He didnt get many answers. Some say it could be too cold and allow flame blowout. I was wondering what are some facts behind that. And say running e85, doing kc, and adding ice to the reservoir, how would that pair up? Reason I ask is because I am trying to spec out a build and im limited to a ported eaton to be in the class i want to be in, so I am trying to get EVERY ounce of power possible.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I'm wondering has anybody run a Killer Chiller while spraying with water/meth injection?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
OP the best option right now out there is the Killer Chiller. If I ran my car on the street with a 2.9/6lb combo I'd have one on my car.

04svtsnke

Established Member
20* timing on 23 lbs. 93 plus torco( just to be safe). I'm currently adding a propane injection system to go with my 100 shot which let me run my pump gas and not have to switch to race gas. Should be done over the winter, I'll have a full thread about it once I get done.

Edit:for the street I Pulley down to 20-21 psi and run that with straight 93 although my tuner told me I'd be fine with 93 pump and 23#/20* timing with all my cooling mods. Torco is just me being very sensitive about the car.

Last edited:

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
Meth wont do alot of good with an eaton. Your best bet would be the killer chiller and E85 and if your worried about spark add a Boost-A-Spark problem solved

dynobobstieg

Our Venom Cooler
Here:
As you can see by the pictures we have two patent pending designs for most ALL Eaton, TVS and Twin screw roots Superchargers, they weigh less than 1 lb. and require 0 HP to operate.
The Venom Cooler will reduce blower temps by 50% and extremely increase supercharger reliability for vehicles that have higher boost levels. Road raced, Drag raced and aggressively street driven or if you live in a warm southern climate this is the answer to your heat soak issues…
There are currently two other companies with provisional patents on coolers, one being General Motors. They have included the front drive, rotor pack bearing and also a case.
It does take some time to win a patent. My thought is GM will win out. This could add to the price of our units. So now is the time to order your Venom Cooler…

$400.00 Painted
$450.00 Show Polished with stainless steel bolts.
GT500 polished aluminum pulleys with steel hubs and Stiegemeier custom pulleys available for most applications with BilletFlow pulleys available in a variety of colors.

For pictures of the custom Venom Coolers we have done check out our Facebook page at Stiegemeier Porting Services | Facebook

DSCF8689Medium.jpg

DSCF8678Medium.jpg

DSCF8692Medium.jpg

MORE ON our FACE BOOK page CLICK ABOVE Link

dynobobstieg

Lowers blower temps by 50%also eliminates heat soak and can keep that lost 25 hp under the good. We see temps below 100 degrees on the Eaton with Venom cooler front to back.
Thanks
Always feel free to call 636-949-2275
I will have a full write up to post on the Venom Cooler and our Light Rotors hopefully I have the time today.
Thank you
Stiegemeier:burnout:
Stiegemeier Porting Services, LLC - Supercharger Rebuild and Repair
we do have a video of this on youtube also and working on another one.
Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread