Waxing the Lightning

2_SVT'S

Cobra on the way
Just curious, My Lightning is garaged for the winter and I always had my Lightning waxed by someone and it has been screwed up every time. Every person I have taken it to gets the seals around the windows white. is there a wax that dosen' t turn the seals white if you accidently touch it? is it a quality wax?. I would like to know. thanks guys. :burnout:

Perferd

Established Member
Most all the waxes I have used always said it was good on seals trim and what not, turned out to be true too...

I am wondering if you always had it done by someone why would you keep taking it back being they always did it wrong? Also why not do it yourself, to me that is part of the joy of having my beautiful car...

ViciousJay

Established Member
I dont mean to be the Asshole here but why dont you learn how to do it yourself and take the time and patience cuz its worth knowing and it shows self gradituity in knowing you did something good and blingin, cuz ill tell you everytime i wash my truck and wax her up and stand back a smile comes side to side of my face cuz i know when im riding down the road theres at least one person who says I WISH I HAD THAT, aand it just kicks ASS knowing i got a HOT BLINGN RIDE :thumbsup:

jknowles4

Established Member
To get the wax off the trim either use an eraser from a pencil (cheap way). Or go buy the Mr. Clean Eraser at your local Wal-mart (or whatever store is in Canada that compares). When you use the Mr. Clean product do it on an inconspicuos area first and make sure it doesn't hurt the trim. I don't think it will because this is what I used on my Lightning. Hope this helps!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread