Waxed Dat Ass...(56k burn)

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
Well, after our one whole day of summer where it was like 76 degrees up in New England, I decided to make the most of it even though I hadn't slept in close to 25 hours, here's a few pics of the results, just one coat of wax, I'll do the 3 step when its consistently summer...

cobraclean6bf.jpg

cobraclean18jh.jpg

cobraclean21rk.jpg

cobraclean39tx.jpg

cobraclean42wg.jpg

cobraclean61wt.jpg

cobraclean78cv.jpg

cobraclean82ku.jpg

cobraclean99kp.jpg

cobraclean119js.jpg

cobraclean134so.jpg

cobraclean141zf.jpg

Power Adder...
cobraclean154mt.jpg

cobraclean16a3ji.jpg

And here's a quick vid of the exhaust set up, Borla Stinger Exhaust w/Magnaflow Catted X-Pipe...
01 Cobra w/Borla Stinger Catback+Magnaflow Catted X-Pipe
Aaaand I'm done, thanks for lookin. :rockon:

Last edited:

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
Pioneer Premier Deck
Ipod Hooked up
MB Quart 6.5 component's up front
Pioneer 6x9's in the rear (crap...need to be changed soon)
Image Dynamic's IDQ-12 Sub, downward firing
Old Kicker 5 channel amp powering front and rear speakers
Phoenix Gold Octane R5.0:1 powering the 12"
I like my music hehe

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
MB Quart QSD-216, got an insanely good deal on them brand new a long time ago on ebay. The IDQ is unbelievable, sounds awesome, thumps when it needs to and has near perfect sound quality. Definitely one of the better subs you can buy right now for the money I think.

Ford302Redneck

Purfectly Insane
Established Member
I really wish I could afford the "Q" series. Do you think there worth the money? And how do u like the tweeters, are they to bright and harsh? The discuss set is ok, some songs they sound pretty good but others I cant tell a difference.

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
I think they sound really nice, it was definitely a huge improvement over the stock tweeters obviously. When it comes to the difference between the D series and the Q series, you and I probably wouldn't be able to tell much of a difference. Normally I wouldn't say spend that ridiculous an amount on the Q series, I mean I got them for like $300 when they were a $900 set, so it was worth it to me. I plan on putting some Boston Accoustic 6x9's in the rear eventually, that made a BIG difference in my friends car.

Ford302Redneck

Purfectly Insane
Established Member
I read alot on Caraudio forums, and they hardly ever bring up MB quart as being very great. Which usta make me kinda mad because Mb Quart use to be the talk of my town as "The Best".

Last edited:

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
I think thats because they don't make them anymore? Or they were taken over by someone else? :shrug: Maybe they just never became big sellers over here in the US, I know they were big in Germany where they were made. Pretty expensive either way, back in the day I used to hear about them all the time. I'm sure there's better out there now though.

Ford302Redneck said:
I read alot on Caraudio forums, and they hardly ever bring up MB quart as being very great. Which usta make me kinda mad because Mb Quart use to be the talk of my town as "The Best".

Slowbra01

Established Member
im really interested in hooking up my ipod to my car...... how did you hook yours up? With what component? please list part #'s if u can and where to purchase! details details on this please!

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
You can basically use any 2005 and up model pioneer or alpine, or even kenwood I believe for a deck, then just get the ipod hook up wire and box...
for Alpine - KCA-420i
for Pinoeer - CD-IB100
for Kenwood - KCA-IP500
but your best bet is to wait for all of the 2006 model alpine decks to come out and then its just a cable that hooks up directly to the deck itself, very simple and inexpensive ($30 cable KCE-422i).
BTW - Best Buy is the place to buy all of this stuff, especially if you know someone that can get you the discount from there. Other than that you're 2nd best bet is eBay.

Slowbra01 said:
im really interested in hooking up my ipod to my car...... how did you hook yours up? With what component? please list part #'s if u can and where to purchase! details details on this please!

Last edited:

crizzut

Established Member
eaton? :dw: that's an 01, eatons are on the 03-04 terminators, except mine, now it has a big block box on top :banana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread