Waxed and Buffed the F-250

FordRacing200

Banned
Hey guys! I cleaned up the truck today, and afterwards I put a good coat of Turtle Wax on it and buffed it out by hand, gotta keep the DD lookin good! lemme know what you think! It took about a half hour to wash and 6 hours to wax :rockon:

DCFC0004-1.jpg

DCFC0003.jpg

DCFC0002-1.jpg

DCFC0001.jpg

Last edited:

SVT2122

Established Member
It looks really good in the first picture, nice deep shine to it. The other pictures dont show all the work you put into it.

FordRacing200

Banned
SVT2122 said:
It looks really good in the first picture, nice deep shine to it. The other pictures dont show all the work you put into it.
Yeah, my father isn't used to his Digi cam and he took the shots for me, i'll get some better ones maybe saturday at the park, either way thanks for the compliment! :thumbsup:

SVT2122

Established Member
This may seem like a dumb question, and it probably is. But is the town you like in actually called boonville, or do you just live way upstate? Im just curious becuase my friends parents have a house a few hours upstate and wanted to know if you were close to it. I dont know the name of the town where his house is, I've only been there 3 or 4 times.

FordRacing200

Banned
SVT2122 said:
This may seem like a dumb question, and it probably is. But is the town you like in actually called boonville, or do you just live way upstate? Im just curious becuase my friends parents have a house a few hours upstate and wanted to know if you were close to it. I dont know the name of the town where his house is, I've only been there 3 or 4 times.
You have a PM

FordRacing200

Banned
I'm loving the way the truck looks now! I got compliments at the dealer today when i went back to pick up the fifth wheel hitch and plates that go to the truck, they were all like "did we do that?!?!!?" and i'm like "noope, spent 6 hours doing that yesterday" and then they were all wowed, then a guy stopped me at the post office and said "is that your truck?" me- "yes" him- "WOW that thing shines!" and then I said "Yeah, took me 6 hours of buffing by hand plus a half hour of washing!" then the guys like "wow...its definitly worth it!"

Users who are viewing this thread