wave runner and atv for sale

convert03cobra

Established Member
I’m tired of my toys collecting dust and cob webs in my garage so I’m selling them.

First up is a 2004 Sea-doo GTX Supercharged 185hp 3 passenger wave runner. I used it three times last year and once this year. It has about 52 hours on it. It’s practically new almost. I bought it off the original owner who pretty much sold it for the same reason I’m selling it (just doesn’t use it). There are no rips in the seat or digs, leaks, etc. There is one small scratch on the right side that something rubbed up against it in the garage. You probably wouldn’t even notice it if I didn’t point it out. It comes with a 2007 shoreline trailer, an outdoor cover, and I will give you the two life jackets I have for it as well. The wave runner has been kept in my garage since I’ve owned it and kept in the other guys garage when he owned it. So it’s never sat outside. Its always been winterized and flushed after every saltwater use (I’m very anal about flushing it immediately after using in salt water). No problems whatsoever with it. This wave runner is 1494cc and is sick fast. Even with two people on it, you can get it up to 60mph. Its closer to 70 on flat water by yourself. The ski also comes with two keys. One is the regular key and the other is a “learning” key that limits the ski to only go about 30mph. This is a great feature for kids or someone new learning how to ride. Here are the specs from sea-doo on it. Mine looks exactly like the one in the picture. http://www.sea-doo.net/units/2004/2004_pdfs/GTX_Supercharged_Specs.pdf

KBB is just $5315 for just the ski. 2004 Sea-Doo GTX 4-Tec Supercharged 3-Pass Value - Kelley Blue Book
I want $5,200 for everything including the trailer. I have the title in hand for both the trailer and wave runner for a fast sale. I can also bring it to you if you are a reasonable distance from me (21122).

Next up is my 2006 Raptor 700 ATV (blue in color). If you are looking for a slow atv, this one is NOT for you. This thing is crazy fast. Top speed is over 70 and it gets up there in no time. It’s a blast to ride. Its rear wheel drive and basically is Yamaha’s out of the box racing atv. I just have no where to ride it but the few times a year I do ride it, its amazing! My buddy bought this off the showroom floor and used it maybe 5 times (seriously). I bought it off him in 2007 and I personally have used it probably 10 times. I’d estimate the atv has about 30 hours max on it. I recently changed the oil in it and it was as clean as new oil. Tires have lots of tread on them. Brakes squeak a bit but I think that’s from lack of use. The ATV is kept in my garage so it’s free of weathering. It has a few little rust spots from riding through water but nothing major. Any atv would have it. It runs perfect and the plastic is in good shape. No problems at all with the ATV. I have the title in hand.

KBB is $3,840 http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/retail/2006/yamaha/raptor-700r/82800

I would like to get pretty close to that price as the ATV has very low hours on it. So I’m going to set the price at $3,750. I can deliver it to you if you are reasonably close to me or we can work out a package deal on my F150 as I think I’m going to sell that soon too…lol

I will take pictures of both this weekend and post up.

Users who are viewing this thread