Water wetter question

BK24

Copter Doctor
Established Member
Anyone use it in the intercooler? Added it to the radiator today, just curious since they both use the same antifreeze.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
BK24 said:
Anyone use it in the intercooler? Added it to the radiator today, just curious since they both use the same antifreeze.

There are 39 threads with "water wetter" in the title from doing a search.

The search button is your friend.

BK24

Copter Doctor
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
There are 39 threads with "water wetter" in the title from doing a search.

The search button is your friend.
My friend didnt want to play. I tried searching before I posted and got an error message stating this function is currently unavailable. I ALWAYS try searching before making a post that had already been created a week earlier.

Jkstang78

Established Member
Theroy on water wetter

http://e30m3performance.com/myths/more_myths1/Water_Wetter/water_wetter.htm

It is a good read here is a lil blurb form it.

"First we must dispel a common misconception: "Water Wetter" is not designed to lower your car's bulk coolant temperature. So if you put it in your E30 M3 hoping to see lower operational coolant temp's, then you will probably be disappointed.

"Water Wetter" is designed to reduce hot spots in your cylinder head. It does this by reducing the build-up of water vapor in any superheated areas."

LightningMAS

Banned
Jkstang78 said:
Theroy on water wetter

http://e30m3performance.com/myths/more_myths1/Water_Wetter/water_wetter.htm

It is a good read here is a lil blurb form it.

"First we must dispel a common misconception: "Water Wetter" is not designed to lower your car's bulk coolant temperature. So if you put it in your E30 M3 hoping to see lower operational coolant temp's, then you will probably be disappointed.

"Water Wetter" is designed to reduce hot spots in your cylinder head. It does this by reducing the build-up of water vapor in any superheated areas."

good find man...

slvrlightning

Usual Suspect
Established Member
I am looking to move back up north, and it seems to me that while water wetter is great in the "normal" southern climate, but will it be prone to freezing in the winter up north?

Users who are viewing this thread