water wetter anyone????

16yrCobraOwner

Established Member
i bought some water wetter today, wondering if it actually works? i figured since it was from Redline racing it has to work :bash: but thats not always the case... has anyone used it? noticed any difference and what did you just pour it into the raditator overflow? thanks
anthony:rockon:

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
I use it sometimes and it seems to help out.. i know some people who run it with distilled water instead of the 50/50 mix most people use and they say its alot cooler.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
i know thats its purpose but if these people are running only water wetter and water then they would have to switch back to antifreeze when winter comes. thats why i was asking

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
My pops uses some in the 56 Chevy and its made a noticable difference when he's stuck in traffic idling. Seems to be a good $7 investment.

Kazmonator

Established Member
Hi, i,ve been experimenting with coolant addatives. Two of the best i have tried are ,40 Below and Ice Water. The 40 Below is what i have in my aftercooler at the moment.The Ice Water is in my rad.With these two combined it appears to have made quite a difference in my Car. The Car also cools down a lot quicker if you do get the Engine Heat Soaked. Just my own opinion though.

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by Black98COBRA
i know thats its purpose but if these people are running only water wetter and water then they would have to switch back to antifreeze when winter comes. thats why i was asking

depends where u live too, us california folk dont have to worry bout anything freezing :beer:

duane v

Established Member
Originally posted by Jwilliams
depends where u live too, us california folk dont have to worry bout anything freezing :beer:
Can I get a AMEN!!!brothers and sisters:-D ...DA snake boy!!!!!!

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Originally posted by Jwilliams

Originally posted by dane v
Can I get a AMEN!!!brothers and sisters ...DA snake boy!!!!!!

Amen and :beer:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My gage has never made it beyond the O in NORMAL any ways, so I am not to worried about it.

Users who are viewing this thread