water pump bypass fitting help

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
guys on my 94 f150 work truck i was replacing the bypass hose on the water pump and the fitting for the bypass that is pressed into the pump broke off it is very brittle. Can i replace the fitting or do i need to get a new pump:shrug: btw its a 5.0l and where can i get the fitting Thanks a ton:beer:

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
guys on my 94 f150 work truck i was replacing the bypass hose on the water pump and the fitting for the bypass that is pressed into the pump broke off it is very brittle. Can i replace the fitting or do i need to get a new pump:shrug: btw its a 5.0l and where can i get the fitting Thanks a ton:beer:

is it possible to post a few pictures of what you're talking about? I've not seen one of these first hand but pics always help...

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
is it possible to post a few pictures of what you're talking about? I've not seen one of these first hand but pics always help...

wp.gif

its the fittings that are pressed in in the upper left side i need the fitting closest to the top

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
wish i could help ya out but i'm not sure what you are talking about? if you mean those two lil pieces on the left side, if that is what broke you will need a new one of those

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread