watch your bank accounts!!!!

if you filed your taxes and chose direct deposit this year, watch your bank account, as the money will be direct deposited to your bank account!!!

:banana: :banana:

saw it on the news, as some people got their checks deposited today!!!!!!

94_Vert

Established Member
if your social # ends in 00-20 you will get it this week, 21-75 next week

Sapperstang

Established Member
Should have mine first part of May. Can't remember if I chose DD or not. Either way by end of May I will have it.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
BTW Mixedbreed are you aKU fan, or do you use the KU stuff because you were tired of hearing about Memphis. Was just wondering.

BTW Mixedbreed are you aKU fan, or do you use the KU stuff because you were tired of hearing about Memphis. Was just wondering.

i was raised in Kansas City, MO so I am a long time KU fan!! I just barely remember the Jayhawks winning the title in 88 when I was 8, started watching them like crazy in 1991 when I was 11 years old.

I really have nothing against Memphis.

just saw on ABC News that Congress is already talking about another round of stimulus checks because they didn't realize gas would be as high as it is, and that the money people get will be spent on gas which goes out of the country instead of staying with businesses in the US...so more money to come from Uncle Sam...bout damn time!!!

Stimulus Checks FTGDMFW!!!!!!!

red9450

Established Member
well, out of that 600, you can put 180 of it on the side to pay for the tax on it next year. lol

Common

Established Member
^^^not really. they'll just take it back next year.

He is one of these...........

rich.jpg

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
This stimulus is BS. If this was actually my tax money and not a Chinese loan I would be very happy about it. Maybe they could just let the market work and stop sticking their big greasy nose into it. If they would do that i would happily tear my check up.

BTW I am NOT spending it. I am going to put it into saving and keep hoarding my cash.:rockon:

BTW Mixedbreed is still a homo

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
****. I closed the bank account I had my taxes deposited into...So i guess I'll have to wait for it in the mail...

Users who are viewing this thread