Watch this, you're gonna love my nuts. Watch this, Watch this..

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Oh, I thought someone on Youtube made that video awhile back. Maybe they bought it thinking it will bring better marketing, lol...

Isn't that the dude who beat up a hooker.

Ding ding ding! You, sir, are correct!

Shame Wow:

6a00d8341ce32a53ef01156ea1f173970c-800wi

SRNA

Established Member
Oh, I thought someone on Youtube made that video awhile back. Maybe they bought it thinking it will bring better marketing, lol...

Isn't that the dude who beat up a hooker.

Maybe she didn't love his nuts:shrug:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
My wife actually bought the Pampered Chef version long before the Slap Chop came out. Works pretty well. I'm just glad we got the non-creepy hooker chop version.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member

That's what I thought when I saw it. I really couldn't believe I was watching that as the actual ad for it.

I will say, my mom has one and she loves it. I don't know if I could buy one though after seeing that on tv though.

RUthLEss03

11.24@123
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA"]YouTube- DJ Steve Porter featuring Vince Offer - "Slap Chop Rap"[/ame]

musclefan21

Established Member
my gf grabbed one at walgreens and i said no,that BS don't get it but she didnt listen, at the register i told her my nuts or his, make your decision and she picked mines and dropped his.

Users who are viewing this thread