Watch Pinks Tonight?

randyp97svt

Established Member
Did you see the Host bust his ass on some other person's Bike. Before he got on he asked "Is it fast?" I guess he learned how fast he could lay it down. HAHAHAHAHAHA:banana:

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Hahahah, I saw that shit too. I heard he busted his ass on a bike....not sure if this was it or if this is his 2nd time doing it on national TV. That guy is a tool though.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
dude, i just saw it for the first time EVER. it was amazing. i'll bet people will be talking about this shit for years.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
did you guys see the episode after? with that civic going up against a firebird? the guy gave him like 20 lengths at one point. DAMN!

Lightmare

Banned
did you guys see the episode after? with that civic going up against a firebird? the guy gave him like 20 lengths at one point. DAMN!

Where is the de-motivation poster with the picture of that douchbag asking for 20 cars. Classic.

I caught the second episode but I saw the one where he wrecks the bike a while back. Douchbag!

"I do my own stunts." :lol:

BigMattfromNJ

Established Member

****ing ricer though he could go up against a real car LOl. when they gave him 20 lengths i started to die laughing. i like the show but i hate rich he is such a dickhead. Did anyone see the episode when they raced the 2 500+HP bikes he was getting pissed of because they where calling him a cheater.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I saw an episode last night where an import was racing against a domestic. I turned it off when the import guy asked for 20 cars....:loser:

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
THe show PINKS SUCKS

its the lamest excuse for drag racing iv ever seen .

THe host is retarded and doesnt even know much about cars ect..

ANd if you have to give the other person 2-5-10 -15-20 cars im sorry there is NO race
Thats retarded and whats the point of that
It needs to be heads up .. if you dont think you have a MATCH then buzz off and shut your trap and take a loss ad dont go betting your 13 second car on pink against a 9 second car with bus lengths invlolved

Users who are viewing this thread