Watch out for assault tattoos!

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Norridgewock, ME- A Maine man was met with the State Police armed with assault rifles Tuesday morning after tree workers mistook the man’s gun tattoo for an actual weapon. Michael Smith, the man who was confronted by the troopers, had been sleeping when he was awoken by sounds of workers trimming tree limbs around power lines on his property. Smith works at night and was aggravated by the noise, so he yelled at the crew to get off of his property. The workers, who admitted that they were in Smith’s driveway, said that he told them to stop cutting the trees and they obliged.

But one of the workers noticed a tattoo of a gun on Smith, who was shirtless at the time of the disturbance. The worker mistook the tattoo for the real thing and called the police. A group of state troopers then arrived at Smith’s home armed with assault rifles and ordered him to come out of his house via megaphone. Smith was able to clarify that his tattoo was not an actual gun and he was not charged with anything.

The tattoo of the handgun on Smith is located on his stomach to look as if it’s tucked into his waistband, but it was found that he had no malicious intent. “Obviously it was a misunderstanding and he didn’t have a weapon, but we had to respond to the initial report as if he did,” Maine State Police Trooper Scott Duff said. “We take all precautions when we don’t have the details.”

pic at the link

Gun Tattoo Brings Armed State Troopers To Man’s Door | Ben Swann Truth In Media

ole officer who shot the old man with the cane recently woulda unloaded on this guy too

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
That ****ing idiot cop holding his AR by the magazine. ****ing tool. Also sweet Nazi tats...

he has that bitch tacticool'd out...tacticool gloves, sweet watch cap, pictany rail all over that mother****er......shit is about to get real

2u3wfhk.jpg

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
Who cares? He looks like a skanky lowlife anyway.

It seems like that tat is just trying to get attention of this nature, or at the very least that's something he just has to charge to to the game and not get upset about for having it.

1hot281

Established Member
I'm surprised the police didn't shoot him. I'm sure that tattoo could totally be perceived as a threat. :rolleyes:

amoosenamedhank

Established Member
I'm not familiar with ME gun laws... but even if he had a weapon tucked in his waist band... in his own house... while not threatening anyone with it. That's bad how?

So simply yelling at someone while being in possession of a gun (or a tattoo apparently) gets AR pulled on you?

Jroc

Established Member
I'll let someone else have a stab at this gem

Say what you want to say. Don't try and have other people man up to a debate because you don't wish to into one.

He look like some skanky, Neo-Nazi white trash. He might not have broken the law, but he sounds like a real dick yelling at some workers trying to keep his power lines working so he can have power instead of just asking them nicely to stay off his property, and to try not to make so much noise in front of his house as he needs to sleep for work. I worked nights for years and have been woken up when I did want to be. The world isn't perfect, but maybe they should cater to him and come back at night and cut the limbs away from the power lines when he's at work, and it's convenient for, and suits him?

You treat people like shit, and you get shitted on. In this case there was just an interesting enough story to make it on the interweb.

Last edited:

Blown 89

Established Member
That ****ing idiot cop holding his AR by the magazine. ****ing tool. Also sweet Nazi tats...
"But...but.....but....the police are the only people qualified to operate firearms"
- says every gun grabbing moron

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
This reminds me of the law in some state(s) that makes in illegal to tell someone you are armed, even if your gun is holstered, out of sight and you have a concealed carry permit.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Judging by his other tattoos he might have had a few previous run ins with the law. Just speculating as he looked far from a model citizen.

Users who are viewing this thread