wasting some tires VID

bossman429

Established Member
Some crappy vids with my busted up digi. Still some meat left so tomorrow ill get some with a digi camcorder. Some good ones.. I dunno why but they are a bit skippy but you get the idea, left some nice marks on my street

vid 1

vid 2

bossman429

Established Member
AirForce Hemi said:
Hey bossman429,
DO you have a line lock?

YUP best mod for the track yet

watchout for the curb

yea that first one didnt go so well...

you like to honk the horn don't ya? Nice vids, i liked the 2nd one the best!

haha it wasnt me, it was my friend in a jeep off camera... Ill have more better ones tomorrow when my friend brings his camera over

bossman429

Established Member
i think 125 shipped from SLP..

I've done both the SLP which comes with pre-bent lines, and I've done a bunch of Hurst where you bend the lines yourself.

The first time your gonna wanna kill yourself. There is very little room down there. You'll wanna cut a 13mm wrench in half to get it to fit. When you bend your lines yourself its a bit longer but really not that hard. Both ways, like anything, take your time, walk away when your knuckles are really bloody (they will be) and just be patient.... deff a worth while investment for anyone who goes to the track even once

69Mach1351w

Established Member
haha,gotta love the tight places. I remember replacing the water pump on my 69 mach 1, and decided to leave the radiator/ knuckle grater there. I think i shaved most of the skin off of them that time. Thanks for the info and price.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread