Washinton is boring.......

coolguy10786

Established Member
kind of wished i had rain over here, cause then i could still drive the cobra. Instead we get mainly snow, and 2 days ago it was freezing rain. Man i miss that car.

baby2000

Established Member
Hey coolguy i am in the same boat. I have to drive my wifes grand prix, pice of crap. I pains to see my car and my lightning just sitting in the garage. The last couple of day has been really bad with the weather on this side of the moutains.

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
I'll take rain in the winter over ungodly hot nine months out of the year. We went to Phoenix for Spring Training in March and it was freakin' 92 degrees. No thanks.

coolguy10786

Established Member
It rained again last night. Man i almost took her out, but i knew as soon as it got to be about 10 it b would be ice and it was. But it is starting to warm up, today its 40 degrees (at least it is right now) so if the temp gets up there im maybe able to throw the bassani mids on.

02true blue L

Established Member
unseasonably warm and dry today.63 wtf?
I lived in miami,carson city[nv]and now tacoma,i think i like it here more than anywhere else.

Joe5.0

Established Member
02true blue L said:
unseasonably warm and dry today.63 wtf?
I lived in miami,carson city[nv]and now tacoma,i think i like it here more than anywhere else.

Where do u live now?

Users who are viewing this thread