Was this anyone here's car?

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
LOL those damn wheels!!! I can't figure out who would spend $$$ on a nice set of TF wheels and then do that to them

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
I just can't get into them. I've looked at those pics a million times and still just can't like them. I'm planning on going down and looking at the car in person and maybe that'll change my perception

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I just can't get into them. I've looked at those pics a million times and still just can't like them. I'm planning on going down and looking at the car in person and maybe that'll change my perception

Wheels can be refinished, thank god. Those are some of the worst I've seen.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Haha...you guys are like the people who walk into a house for sale and complain about the paint color on the walls.

20 lug nuts later and problem is gone...

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Insane that a 13' GT500 that has been nearly totaled is still going for 30K+ which needs at least 10K+ in repairs, if not more.

Dem wheels tho. :puke:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Haha...you guys are like the people who walk into a house for sale and complain about the paint color on the walls.

20 lug nuts later and problem is gone...

If only it were that easy...there's the cost to replace, plus the hassle of selling or refinishing, on top of repairing something that's wrecked. Maybe if every other thing was perfect it's 20 lug nuts and an easy fix, but this would be very much past the walk away tipping point IMO for this car.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
The wheels aren't great, but they certainly aren't any worse than some of the ugly ass wheels I've seen posted around here with people handing out kudos. Some of y'all have some ugly ass wheels.

But yeah, no way I'd pay that kind of money for a wrecked out Mustang.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The wheels aren't great, but they certainly aren't any worse than some of the ugly ass wheels I've seen posted around here with people handing out kudos. Some of y'all have some ugly ass wheels.

But yeah, no way I'd pay that kind of money for a wrecked out Mustang.

links to said wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread