Was The War In Iraq Worth It?

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Did you know that 47 countries have re-established their embassies in Iraq?

Did you know that the Iraqi government employs 1.2 million Iraqi people?

Did you know that 3100 schools have been renovated, 364 schools are under rehabilitation, 263 schools are now under construction and 38 new schools have been built in Iraq?

Did you know that Iraq’s higher educational structure consists of 20 Universities, 46 Institutes or colleges and 4 research centers?

Did you know that 25 Iraq students departed for the United States in January 2004 for the re-established Fulbright program?

Did you know that the Iraqi Navy is operational? They have 5- 100-foot patrol craft, 34 smaller vessels and a navel infantry regiment.

Did you know that Iraq’s Air Force consists of three operation squadrons, 9 reconnaissance and 3 US C-130 transport aircraft which operate day and night, and will soon add 16 UH-1 helicopters and 4 bell jet rangers?

Did you know that Iraq has a counter-terrorist unit and a Commando Battalion?

Did you know that the Iraqi Police Service has over 55,000 fully trained and equipped police officers?

Did you know that there are 5 Police Academies in Iraq that produce over 3500 new officers each 8 weeks?

Did you know there are more than 1100 building projects going on in Iraq? They include 364 schools, 67 public clinics, 15 hospitals, 83 railroad stations, 22 oil facilities, 93 water facilities and 69 electrical facilities.

Did you know that 96% of Iraqi children under the age of 5 have received the first 2 series of polio vaccinations?

Did you know that 4.3 million Iraqi children were enrolled in primary school by mid October?

Did you know that there are 1,192,000 cell phone subscribers in Iraq and phone use has gone up 158%?

Did you know that Iraq has an independent media that consist of 75 radio stations, 180 newspapers and 10 television stations?

Did you know that the Baghdad Stock Exchange opened in June of 2004?

Did you know that 2 candidates in the Iraqi presidential election had a recent televised debate recently?

MOST OF US DIDN’T KNOW! OUR MEDIA DOESN'T WANT US TO KNOW!

I GUESS THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES: "FACTS ARE STUBBORN THINGS." Ronald Reagan

http://www.defendamerica.mil/downloads/MNFI-Year-in-Review_2004-Fact-Sheets.pdf

Big 8

Established Member
Great! We rebuilt Iraq hallefjcknluiah!

Did you know that whole list cost a lot of money? Funny what $400 billion US dollars can do for one of the wealthiest oil producing nations on earth. GW the best president Iraq ever had! :xpl:

Last edited:

Big 8

Established Member
Vancouver83LTD said:
it's OK, remember, 22 oil refinerys have been built...
and they belong to the US
you'll get it back soon enough

Unfortunate that there will be at least fifteen hundred who wont be here filling up with us! :(

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
In war people die. I'm thankful that people stand up and fight.
Big 8 said:
Unfortunate that there will be at least fifteen hundred who wont be here filling up with us! :(

inteller

Established Member
i see, so even though the war was started on a lie, it makes it all better now because of the reasons above.

so, how many good things do I need to do to make up for the fact that I murdered someone? Really, I would like to know the formula so I can get to work right away.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I know it's terrible when numerous countries IC's get together and fabricate a big ol' fat LIE! it was a conspiracy I tell you by haliburton so they could get a fat defense contract!

Bush sucks! Lets get Billary back into office!
inteller said:
i see, so even though the war was started on a lie, it makes it all better now because of the reasons above.

so, how many good things do I need to do to make up for the fact that I murdered someone? Really, I would like to know the formula so I can get to work right away.

Big 8

Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
In war people die. I'm thankful that people stand up and fight.

Great get that philosphy over to abdul in Tikrit! Maybe he can stand up for his own ass!

Also in war people dont die they are killed. I guess some die like the 55 year old reservist who had a heart attack and the NBC guy who had a Brain aneurism? But for the most part people are killed!

merfsiu

Established Member
And the bush admin didnt state any of those things as the reason they wanted to invade iraq. screw iraq, we need shools HERE, we need police HERE, we need funding HERE, we need security HERE. But instead we get the looong list of cuts that bush is proposing in his new budget.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Wow, your so right, I'm sorry for my thinking. No chit Sherlock.

And Abdul in Tikrit will be fine.....
Big 8 said:
Great get that philosphy over to abdul in Tikrit! Maybe he can stand up for his own ass!

Also in war people dont die they are killed. I guess some die like the 55 year old reservist who had a heart attack and the NBC guy who had a Brain aneurism? But for the most part people are killed!

Big 8

Established Member
:lol: Damn Skippy! Replace Iraq with United States in every one of the listed above and you get my nod! ;-)

Like I said GW best president Iraq ever had!

inteller

Established Member
nah, we dont need schools here. That would just educate people and make them realize how ****ing stupid the current policies are. We need policies that provide dead ends for young people so they'll have no choice but to go off and fight wars that cowards wage against unaggressive countries.

I don't want to eat either, so I want to get rid of all farm support so the small farmers are squeezed out and we have nothing but expensive genetically altered crops to consume.

Big 8

Established Member
Best part is you get to eat those crops on chinesse steel, utincels from walmart! Hey look everybody I got a deal!

:pepper:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Let's see if oil prices drop due to the additional supply or if the multinational oil companies greedily use the extra supply of oil now under their control to make even more profits. Any guess which way it will go?

I was completely opposed to the war in Iraq in the beginning. I thought we went in there for bad reasons and that our guys and girls were dying for nothing. However, I do see that the spread of Democracy [Republicanism?] to this country is really worrying the other oil producing countries. If President Bush can continue to push Democracy into the region then there MAY be at least one reason why this war was worth fighting. I'm still not convinced that Democracy will take hold in this area of the world but I will wait and see how things unfold before forming my final opinions on the topic.

After Iraq is rebuilt, we should be repaid for the money we spent over there. [I also believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus...]

Users who are viewing this thread