Was picking up some food, when all of a sudden.............

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
A wild Mclaren MP4-12C, in Storm trooper attire, appears! Sadly, I had nothing to offer in terms of a challenge, since I drive a lowly, bolt-on, 2V :nonono:

Mclaren.jpg

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Id have gone all hill billy on him "that one them there fancy new corvettes, wooo weee that thing is sharp some day imma stop down at them there chevy dealerships and pick me up one of them"

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Those mc 12s are so ****in sick. Insane fast.

I think he heard me at the gas station he was sitting at. I have an offroad x-pipe with Magnapacks, so my little 2V has a lot more bark than bite :whine:. He got on it pretty hard as he was approaching. It has a completely different sound from anything I've ever heard. It also accelerates at an unreal rate of speed. Before I knew it, it was right in the spot in the picture I took.

Last edited:

94slowbra1

Established Member
bad ass rides. i had the opportunity to drive one at an exotic track event that rolled through town a few months back. definitely unlike anything ive ever been behind the wheel of. so smooth yet so fast

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The 12c/650 are pretty darn quick cars. Convertible versions are particularly nice because there is no loss of structural rigidity.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
The 12c/650 are pretty darn quick cars. Convertible versions are particularly nice because there is no loss of structural rigidity.

I hope more verts take note of that feat of engineering. I know Pagani pioneered that style of chassis for years, with their verts. Even more wind in your hair, and bugs in your teeth. Since the car doesn't lose any performance :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread