Warwick RI Blue '03 Cobra??????

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Being from LaLaLand...I was very disappointed at the lack of American Iron on the New England highways! I'm use to a daily car show.
Saw 3 Vettes, a Roush and a WRX STI import. That's it! 10 days from Mass to Conn. On last day saw an unusual GT color blue Cobra in Warwick...at least he had the front and rear facia and chrome "COBRA" inserts on tail. What's up with that. Anyone know him/her?

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
oh yeah, havent seen him and i live here
but i got a red Lightning and a red LX if it makes you feel better:-D

jrh99

Established Member
I used to see Sonic Blue 03 parked over at Brooks on rt. 2, but I haven't seen it in a long time. I think a girl drove it.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
I've got a healthy Sonic Blue here in LaLa Land. This one was the dark GT blue....no doubt an imposter with bolt on Cobra chit.

Brooks? If I recall that's a drug store chain there in RI. Glad you are out there. Lightnings also! I did see a black one (03 Cobra) last year when visiting ...parked in front of that large Ford dealer off the Interstate. I see other Cobras daily....common sight here with 20 million people and 25 million cars ("kahs" as pronounced by my Warwick brother in law).

Next trip back I'll look you all up and share west coast chit. Have a great summer and be safe.

The Bald one.

Users who are viewing this thread