Warranty question...

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
Just ordered 4 NT555's for my Cobra and was told about a special on those tires which coverd any damage with replacement tires until they are bald, W/O returning the damaged tire. At 13.25 a tire, this sounds too good to be true! So I guess my question is, is there a catch? I already ordered the warranty.

Chris@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
We require you to consult a local shop to make sure that the tire is not safely repairable.

If there is a recurring issue, such as you trying to return a tire a month, we WILL ask to see the damage to verify.

The warranty is a GREAT value, especially when you get into low profile tires. :)

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
Yeah, I think it will be helpful, espesially here in SoFla where new roofs are STILL going up everywhere. Picked up a couple nails on my last set. Thanks Chris.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
I've always bought the insurance. I had a nail in the outer edge of the tread, up into the sidewall. DTD replaced it, and for the price of the warranty on the new tire, I was off without fears of an expensive replacement for damage that could not be repaired.

venum03

Established Member
Wonder if I got screwed by my local Discount Tire store...They charged me $29.00 per tire for that kind of warranty on a set of Pirellis only I have to take the tire in...Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread