WARNING RE: MEMBER - to Gen 2 part/truck purchasers -

l-menace

Established Member
I've been around for a while, even though i haven't posted here much. (see join date)
I received this in my PM box, interpret it as you wish, basically I was going to purchase his truck, then it had problems, he told me that the whipple rotors ate the case and whipple wasn't warrantying it. Then i find out he blew the motor.
He claims he sold the whipple to a lightning owner, I'm just putting this out there as a warning. He lives outside Georgia and changed his user name twice on NLOC classifieds.

2002_500HP
VetteEater

Car: 2002 Lightning Truck
Trader Rating: (2)
Your a ****ing Dickweed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Ass Clown,
You and those ****ers over at NLOC have to be the biggest bunch of pussy ass ****ing cry babies on the internet. So take your ****ing ass back over to NLOC and stay their...honestly i didn't want to sell my truck to a ****ing yankee nor did I want to spend they money to get it running again. So go change your tampon Alice and pull your panties out of your little ***** and get the **** over it you ****ing internet cry baby shit starter.
HAVE A NICE ****ING DAY !,
Chris

I play for keeps, ’cause I might not make it back.

Last edited by a moderator:

CowlSS

King Mufasa Asshole
Established Member
I was thinking about buying that truck, but the low price kinda scared me away.

wydopnthrtl

Established Member
In all that verbage... ole southern boy ain't got nothin of substance to say.
:loser:

Glad you did'nt deal with that guy!

Rich

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Dang man, I didn't know that you were looking at buying Boomhauer's truck.

Boomh.gif
Dang man. Dang

Sounds like a Tool. Your better off not buying the truck.

Last edited:

l-menace

Established Member
I'm not trying to start anything, but I personally feel anyone who wants purchase items from him should be aware.

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
people who try to burn or burn another member are not welcome here... everyone on this site is very fair from what i've seen

l-menace

Established Member
I'm not trying to burn ANYONE!

I'm just giving you all a heads up.

I was planning on flying down to Georgia and buying his truck, we were working out the dates. His bank still had a lien and was only open Mon-Fri, i can only come down on Weekend. He couldn't take 1/2 day off to go to the bank.
then He tells me about the s/c making contact with the case and how he spoke to Dustin, darren, someone like that at whipple and they wouldn't warranty it. (which I thought was odd on a 6 month olf s/c).
Then I don't hear anything and no returned phone calls, so i figured he sold it, then I read on NLOC the motor blew.
Then I read he is selling that whipple

Sounds fishy to me, so I'm just giving you all a heads up and you can make your own mind up.

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
Nice, seems like a jerkoff with stuff to hide. I dont reccomend dealing with him.

I prefer it over here anyways, its safer.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I guess it's good you found out when you did, as you said buyer beware but other than his inflammatory PM to you no other complaints as of yet.

I'll keep an ear/eye out on his FS thread also. :beer:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:lol: That "Little Fella" is full of "Piss and Vinegar":lol:

B U Y E R B E W A R E!!!!:pop:

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
i remember his for sale thread...the whipple went for 3gs right? well anyways, he explained to you what happened and why he had the idea that it was ruined, so whatever happened on NLOC musta been something different than what he told you here.

Users who are viewing this thread