"Warning" My SuperSnakes off my car got stolen this past friday night!

DisturbedGT500

Established Member
They were stolen out of my garage in Trenton Ga. Please help me find them!!! They have Nitto Invo 255/35/20 Front And 295/35/20 Rears.. Fairly brand new looking..Contact me at 423-364-1594 Stephen ASAP

PsGT500-1.gif

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Holy crap. Post up on TeamShelby, FordGT500.com, etc. Hope you get them back.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
^^^as do i, i am sorry to hear this, i had headlights stolen out of my cobra (ripped out) on my birthday when i woke up...still bothers me to this day...but this is a problem, ask everyone who knows you, someone you know opened their mouth and said o yea he has those shelby rims and are worth 3-5 grand just sitting in his shed..and thats how it begins..so beat the crap out of your loudmouth friends and see who they told at the bar lol..sorry to hear, i will keep my eyes open

ShelbyKid

It sounds stock..
Established Member
That sucks, hope you get them back. And I was bitching about the antenna that got stolen off the back of mine.

shelbysvt

Established Member
Why did you leave your garage door open with your shelby rims just setting there?

andymarkv

Established Member
Damn that blows.... Such a great wheel and kind of a pain in the ass to buy!

Were they widened or any distinguishing marks that might help us recognise them if someone finds them for sale?

This may sound stupid.... But guys with these wheels might want to stamp or scribe some kind of marking on the inside to make finding them a touch easier.

Did you PM SID297 with a pic of your car? Maybe he'd run it on the front page for a day or two?

Imatk

Established Member
Sorry to hear that man... I hope you can find the wheels, and the people who stole them and I hope you get to run over them with said wheels after they're caught.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Why did you leave your garage door open with your shelby rims just setting there?

Where does he say that???? He doesn't. :bash:

2013 TVS powered

Last edited:

DisturbedGT500

Established Member
The damn door wasn't open on the garage... They kicked the dead-bolt threw the 2x4 and loaded up my drag-pack and my supersnakes and no one seen a damn thing. Insurance won't cover but $1000.00 because they were off the car. Because its getting a blower and drive-train parts upgraded and didn't want these wheels messed up. Then they get stolen... I'm beside myself with this. :/

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Steve, his logic skills are lacking and he tends to interpolate poorly.

We're all keeping an eye out for you on various forums...

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
That's horrible, must be someone that knows you and knew you had them since they specifically targeted them. Was anything else taken? I know someone mentioned ins but how bout homeowners ins? Oh and make sure you file a police report, I'm sure you did but just in case you didn't.

MNCobra

Established Member
i would be sick to my stomach if this happened to me...sorry for your lose hope things work out for you and you find this person(s)...

aquill1

Established Member
I'd be contacting homeowners for an insurance claim. Did you file a police report?

Users who are viewing this thread