WARNING!!!! baseball may be dangerous!!!!!

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
yeah its a stupid lawsuit. really stupid. but, if i had the chance to make an easy million, i would too. not to mention if i was in grief over losing a family member. lol. got to make money!! lmao

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
wait so why are they suing the baseball bat company? If the pitcher threw the ball better they wouldnt of hit the ball. If anything sue the Ball company because it was the one who killed the pitcher :shrug:

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
So if I was pitching and nailed someone in their temple with a 95mph fastball and killed them, they could sue me for not having a warning label on my arm.

People are ridiculous.

sicfast

Established Member
not that i'm defending this at all, because it definitely is a frivolous suit. but wouldn't it have made more sense to sue the makers of the baseball and or the batter? LOL

better yet, let's sue Newton!

SVT4ME

Established Member
Do you know how long a warning label would need to be to cover all the risk! No to be used for anything other than as a bat in baseball! Sorry to hear of their lost but grow up!

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
i hope the parents go to a baseball game and get in hit in the face by a broken wooden bat flying into the crowd

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread