wanting to buy a low mile 1993 cobra

Kyle

Established Member
How about red w/ black cloth - 28K miles

I am actually about to list my '93 on Autotrader for sale. I've had it for almost 8 years now. I hate to sell her, but new baby on the way, and we are building a house. I will probably regret it about 5 years from now when my car is worth 10K more than it sells for now.

mkeane

Established Member
Kyle said:
I am actually about to list my '93 on Autotrader for sale. I've had it for almost 8 years now. I hate to sell her, but new baby on the way, and we are building a house. I will probably regret it about 5 years from now when my car is worth 10K more than it sells for now.
What are you asking???

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Kyle said:

Kyle,

Did you ever have Scott put the Cobra back stock? or does it still have the AFR/Curtis setup?

What are you looking to get for the car?

I don't know if you remember me or not..... I showed you my teal/black '93 Cobra back before you bought your cobra. I think your dad had just bought his black 96 Cobra.

Kyle

Established Member
cobra186 said:
Kyle,

Did you ever have Scott put the Cobra back stock? or does it still have the AFR/Curtis setup?

What are you looking to get for the car?

I don't know if you remember me or not..... I showed you my teal/black '93 Cobra back before you bought your cobra. I think your dad had just bought his black 96 Cobra.

Yes, I do remember you. Man that's been a long time ago.

Yes Scott did put everything back to stock. I figured I could get more $$ with it being stock. The only thing not stock is the dynomax mufflers, and the kenny brown subframe connectors. I have the stock catback and two original tires in my attic. They will go with the car if whoever buys it wants them.

I'm not exactly sure what to ask. I looked on Autotrader, and it appears alot of people are REALLY proud of their cobra's. Some guys are asking over $20K for a car with more miles than mine. Mine is really nice, so I will probably ask around $16-17K. Let me know if you think I am in the ball park.

Thanks,
Kyle

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Unless we did a trade, there is no way I could afford that right now.

(Hoping Kyle gives it some thought)

Unless someone here wants to buy mine

Kyle

Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
Unless we did a trade, there is no way I could afford that right now.

(Hoping Kyle gives it some thought)

Unless someone here wants to buy mine

Unfortunately, the only thing I can trade for right now is $.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
there is a 4,700 mile car on ebay at $20,100 (reserve not met) with a buy-it-now of $26k and a 38,000 mile car with no reserve up to $16,100

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
The 4,700 mile car never went up in price, the reserve was not met either.

I would call the dealer and try to buy it from them directly.

Users who are viewing this thread