Wanting new exhaust?

1996stang

Established Member
Im stuck between mac and trying the dynomax bullets. I have a mac catback that flowmasters were welded in.I just want to buy mac mufflers but all i can find is a whole catback.If someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.Just give me your opinions on what would sound best too you.

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
I had Magnaflows with my O/H H and hated the way it sounded. I had MAC and now the Flowmasters. Both sound great. I heard good things about dynomax also.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
The race bullets will sound similar to SLP. I don't think that is what you want then. If you like your Flow's, you should keep them.

1996stang

Established Member
The race bullets will sound similar to SLP. I don't think that is what you want then. If you like your Flow's, you should keep them.

I had no idea they would sound like the slp i know its similar design but figured nothing else could sound that bad lol.What i might do is just change to a O/R x pipe with the flows for now.

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Yes, this is here in a burnout contest...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkNQ-wXvYII"]YouTube - Mustang GT burnout Fun Ford Weekend Orlando. Yes its a chick[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread