wantged to buy 90-93 notch/auto

ExBlackCoupe

Established Member
Where is Jacksboro?

I'm interested in more details on this however it appears you can't receive PM's at the moment.....probably a post count thing.

MustangerMike

Established Member
Where is Jacksboro?

I'm interested in more details on this however it appears you can't receive PM's at the moment.....probably a post count thing.

Jacksboro, TN... however i have family in the Phila, PA area and transportation might be able to be arrainged (i have a truck and trailer).

96 Mysti

Established Member
NP. Also not looking for any crazy engines sticking out of the hood. Just nicely built.

ExBlackCoupe

Established Member
Something in the air up here in PA apparently Mike, turns people into less than stellar human beings. The coupe is nice and is really close to what I'm looking for, if my GT sells I may be in touch, especially if you can get it to the Philly area.

MustangerMike

Established Member
Something in the air up here in PA apparently Mike, turns people into less than stellar human beings. The coupe is nice and is really close to what I'm looking for, if my GT sells I may be in touch, especially if you can get it to the Philly area.

thanks, im actually from the feasterville area and i have family there. my oldest brother is a tech at Mccafferty. keep me in mind bud.

ExBlackCoupe

Established Member
Small world, I worked down in Warminster when I first moved up here from NC. Definitely keep you in mind, but good luck with your sale in either case, hopefully it goes quick and you aren't waiting around on mine to sale. haha

Yello393

Established Member
I have a 90 coupe, white face gauges, Racaro seats, 5 lug, cobra brakes front, SVO hood (after market), 3:73 gears, 5 stars off set all the way around (backs are 17x9.5). aftermarket radio. might consider selling. If I can figure out how to post pics I will.

Users who are viewing this thread