WANTED

titan92_11_10

Established Member
I'm looking for a good used '99 or '00 Svt contour for under $14,000. I would like silver or red. If you can help or know somebody that can gimme a post or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Ive got one for 13.5k

I have one I am trying to sell. Right now it is sitting at a dealership awaiting parts for the heater blower recall... stupid Ford :D anyways Its in Oklahoma City....

1998 Contour SVT E0
VIN 1FALP68G3WK125333
2.5L V6 195hp
Black exterior/Midnight Blue Interior
68,000 miles.
$13,500 OBO

Note that I am in Oklahoma therefore: NO RUST!

Here are all the goodies:
10% Tint all windows minus windshield
Sunroof
CD Player with Infinity speakers in the doors (I have original headunit if you want it)
Spark plugs replaced, fuel filter replaced, rotors replaced & water pump replaced at 65k

Goodyear Tires have ~500 miles on them

Things to watch out for (I will be honest with everything)

Tranny rebuilt @ 62,000 due to a failed synchro. This is a common problem with all Contours.

Air bag recall has been done.

Fuel filler door recall has been done.

Heater blower recall is being done.

Has a spoiler on the rear deck, yet somebody has ripped out the brake light for it, I am still searching for a replacement.

Let me know, okay? This car is a beaut. Why am I selling? I plan on getting a 1993 Cobra.. ie it would be hard to insure both cars.

Pics are here

car.jpg

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

car5.jpg

car6.jpg

car7.jpg

titan92_11_10

Established Member
Scoriox

Thanks for the help bud but I really can't have a black car. We live down a long dirtroad and it's just too much of an aggrivation to keep clean. Thanks anyway though.

-David

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Re: Scoriox

Originally posted by titan92_11_10
Thanks for the help bud but I really can't have a black car. We live down a long dirtroad and it's just too much of an aggrivation to keep clean. Thanks anyway though.

-David

LOL if you live down a dirt road it will be a brown contour :) I recommend blue, but since they arent made that way........ Yeah black sucks I grew up on a dirt road, and have only owned black fords 4 of em to be exact :D

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Yes black is a pain in the ass to keep clean, but it's worth it. They really shine when polished up!

Scoriox, that's a really nice car man!:D

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Yep! Ill trade anyone my Black SVT for the a Silver or Red. I really really feel sorry for the people with the Green SVT Contours..I dont care if they are rare or not......thats just one ugly ass SVT.

Users who are viewing this thread