Wanted to give props to my dealer.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
I've been busy and keep forgetting to do this, but wanted to give a big thumbs up to the dealer where I bought my '13 GT500.

I'm talking about Ford City in Champaign, Illinois. I found my car on Cars.com and sent an inquiry in on Sunday, June 24th at around 8 pm. By Monday morning at 8:33 am, Ben Hensold had responded to me that the car was available and would be sold at MSRP. Todd Barrowman, the sales manager, called me 15-minutes later and we had a nice conversation. He confirmed that the car came right off the trailer, into the showroom, was still in plastic and they would sell at MSRP and that they "don't play those games" selling cars for ADM's. :-D At 9:55, Todd sent me a purchase document quoting MSRP and a few minutes later Ben sent me some pics of the car off the showroom floor. A few minutes after that Todd sent me two videos of the car coming off the hauler and toward the showroom. Ben took plenty of pictures when the car was being loaded onto the hauler to be shipped to me a few days later. :thumbsup:

I've bought a lot of cars and I can't say enough about Ben and Todd at Ford City. Everything went smoothly, they were responsive, returned phone calls and answered emails. I know a lot of people are still looking for a car, you could do worse than calling these guys and asking if they have an allocation or car available.
Anyway, they are here: Champaign Ford City | Ford Dealer | Champaign, IL and at 217-352-0462.

I have no affiliation with these guys or this dealer, I just am reminded how much of a pleasure it was to work with them everytime I walk into the garage and see the car.
S.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Good stuff....still great dealers out there! mine was a pleasant experience from order date to receiving

SMOKE

Old School ROUSH
Established Member
That's an encouraging story considering the other ones out there.
Sounds like they could get my business with that kind of honest endorsement.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Hopefully you sent them a link to this thread. dealers always appreciate a kudos or two

Dadz500

Established Member
Always good to hear the good. People rarely post about the good things that happen, normally only the negative. My dealer, was excellent too, bought at MSRP and a great experience.

7ONE7

B737 DRVR
Established Member
Excellent write-up. Same story for me, I used Raisor Ford in Lafayette, IN. A few emails, couple of phone calls and most important no ADM. Pleasure to deal with!

Users who are viewing this thread