WANTED:Stock 2000 and up OEM K-member or straight swap

Saleen00_227

Established Member
Looking for a stock K-member that is in perfect condition from a 2000 and up GT or Cobra. I customized some things that need me to go back to the stock K-member.

OR if someone is looking for a MM K-member to install on their car i am willing to do a straight swap. The k-member is still brand new and hasn't seen more than 200 miles anywhere. PM me or email at [email protected]

SWORDY

Banned
I will have a stock k member off a 03 cobra by the end of January if you havent found one by then.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
what would it take to swap them out? Mine is still on the car, but you're close....

Last edited:

blk84

performance red = orange
Established Member
I have a stock 00 GT K member, perfect condition, laying around in my garage... send me a pm with an offer.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I know where there's a 99 Cobra K member I would love to trade you. Let me get ahold of the guy storing it, and maybe we can work something out. Is there any difference between the 99 and the 00?

Last edited:

Saleen00_227

Established Member
Thanks for all the PM's. I wasn't expecting so many. I replied to the one that was located in Socal, this makes things easier. I will keep everyone updated if this deal doesn't go through.

Dsg302Snake

Established Member
Thanks for the K-member.... Now I just need the A-arms. How did your car turn out and what time did you guys finish?

Saleen00_227

Established Member
IT came out good. i need to go back for the replacement parts on the coilovers and an alignment. We didn't finish untill 9pm. Got home at 930. what time did you get home?

Users who are viewing this thread