WANTED: Wanted some carbon fiber exterior and interior parts show me what you got

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Don’t have anything anymore, but STAY AWAY from anything by Sigala designs. Absolutely horrible fitment and complete garbage quality, I ordered their side scoops, hood, front bumper lip and spoiler. Nothing fit, not even close and the finish was horrible.

I’m completely disgusted I ended trading some of the parts for a teksid block, tires and ceramic coating / paint correction job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sprchd83

Established Member
Carbon driven used to the best for these cars I believe, but don't think he's in business anymore. Wish there were other options.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Carbon driven used to the best for these cars I believe, but don't think he's in business anymore. Wish there were other options.

There is one starting up and, from what I have seen of the work, soon it will be “Carbon Driven who?”

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

Last edited:

bird_dog0347

Established Member
K and K Carbon Creations is what you want... he even has some of the carbon driven parts to show you the difference in the quality of his parts vs. the CD stuff.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
K and K Carbon Creations is what you want... he even has some of the carbon driven parts to show you the difference in the quality of his parts vs. the CD stuff.

Exactly

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

Sprchd83

Established Member
Does he have a storefront that you can see what's available and order from or just a Facebook page?

bird_dog0347

Established Member
Does he have a storefront that you can see what's available and order from or just a Facebook page?
No storefront yet, so far just through facebook. He is reputable however, and is building my mustang, as well as other people's too. K and K Custom Mustangs is the business for the builds and you can see his builds on FB and IG for that name.

He was not satisfied with the quality of carbon parts available for 94-04 cars so he bought a CF business and started making his own molds and parts.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member

K and K does awesome work.

Small review if interested:

I purchased a window cowl, UPS must have dropped it pretty hard because there was a small crack (barely visible). I mentioned it to K and K and no questions asked, he offered a full refund or to send it back for another one.

I didn't want to deal with the shipping back and forth. So I told him not to worry about it I'll keep it... Told him that I was happy that he was willing to make it right and we were good. He STILL sent a partial refund. Stand up guy and stand up business, with quality work.

Will def be purchasing the side mirror bases and fog light bezels.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Carbon dont get ya home...... or maybe thats Chrome. lol

I have a shit ton of CF in my Trackhawk and some in my Mustang and one piece of advice i'll give u is to stay away from the CF lay over crap.

Spend the extra money and get the 1 to 1 stuff thats OEM like. Yea it costs more but it looks better and lasts longer.

My Mustang CF stuff was all bought at Anderson Composites but i dont think sell Cobra stuff there.

Users who are viewing this thread