Wanted: Pics of SN95 Cobra w/ 2000 R rims

Msyticgold

Preferably chrome. Trying to decide between these and the chrome FR500s for my mystic.
Link was given for the FR500s but I didn't see any 2000 Rs in it.
Thanks. :beer:

Msyticgold

Originally posted by URDONE
BLACKVNM'S is :rockon:
BLACKVNM-----------------> :beer:
Thats pretty F'n hot, BLACKVNM. How come I've never seen your car posted on here before? Wicked , man. :eek:
Are those original OEMs or replicas? If so, what size?
Thanks.

BLACKVNM

Established Member
I have actually posted some pics on here a bit lately since I got the wheels and stuff. I appreciate the compliments, and the wheels are replicas as far as I know.

Do you guys have any idea where I could get pics hosted now that the corral won't allow hotlinking? I have to post hyperlinks every time now instead of just posting the pictures. ??????????

Gino

So Long!
Originally posted by BLACKVNM
I have actually posted some pics on here a bit lately since I got the wheels and stuff. I appreciate the compliments, and the wheels are replicas as far as I know.

Do you guys have any idea where I could get pics hosted now that the corral won't allow hotlinking? I have to post hyperlinks every time now instead of just posting the pictures. ??????????

do you mean hot linking like this?:

54387100_0096-med.JPG

your car is sex on wheels, by far the sickest SN95 on the boards IMO. where did you get that S281 spoiler out of curiousity?

:??: :rockon:

EDIT: WTF happened to the picture?!

:uh oh:

Last edited:

BLACKVNM

Established Member
Thanks gino - I got the spoiler from a guy in Indiana after looking around on the internet for like 2 months.

and Yes, that's what I mean about hotlinking...every picture you try to hotlink that damn turkey shows up! :D

Users who are viewing this thread