wanted pics of b/w with black mamba wheels

vettegc

Established Member
I am trying to decide what finish to get for my 2009 blue and white gt500. Chrome, silver, or black?

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Go with the Chrome.

11gt500ss.jpg

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
How is the chrome holding up on these rims?

I keep going back and forth between these and widening or getting a set of OEM rims and widening. The cost is similar.

Tom

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
How is the chrome holding up on these rims?

I keep going back and forth between these and widening or getting a set of OEM rims and widening. The cost is similar.

Tom
I have had mine for a few months now and they look like they did they day I put them on the car.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
It is interesting/hopeful they are making a new rim. It appears similar to the Alcoa in general design. Hopefully, they will get more width in the rear and offsets a little better. That being said, and keep the price where the common man can afford them.

Tom

Tmatt142

Established Member
I've had mine since last winter and they've held up very well. Look like the day they were delivered!

jpc42

Established Member
I would go with the new Shelby Alcoa fake rim that is at American Muscle. At least they are "Shelby" rims.

Tom

yeah i have a look at these too...these look great with the shelby engraved
but still no information about the weight (i asked for and i'm waiting a reply from AM)...still out of stock, and still the same problem for me, i'm in France so the price is X2 because of the $$$ shipping and 30% tax on the total of price and shipping.
so i take the miraculous opportunity when i found one set in germany (no extra tax inside europe, and less $ shipping)

gforacing1408

Established Member
I also have these on my car, no issues and 2 sets of rear tires so far.

I have been running 275/35R20 in the front and 305/35R20 which are pretty tall, but they do fit with proper panhard alignment. First set I ran were the Hankook Ventus RS3-V2 which were ok. Second set i ran were Mickey Thompson Street Comp, they fit really tight and rub lightly on the plastic mud flaps when brand new.

Now that all the new Porsche's come with 305/30R20 there are many more options than before and i will go with that size if i decide not to widen these for a 325/30R20 Michelin Sport Cup 2.

Users who are viewing this thread