Wanted: freshly rebuilt MT-82 or bonestock in excellent condition

bazinga11

Established Member
Wanted: low mileage/freshly build MT-82

hey guys, just curious if anyone has a freshly built mt-82 or one in excellent condition? of course low mileage and problem free is going to be the key here. Would be ideal if you have a clutch kit (preferably aftermarket with pressure plate + clutch disc + bearing + slave cylinder), and flywheel in excellent condition.

I already am in touch with a prospective seller, but unfortunately he sold his clutch kit before I could get my hands on it. Just seeing if anyone has a low milegae tranny + above mentioned parts for sale together as a kit. Please let me know your price shipped to 98230 (Blaine, WA) or to V5W 2S3 (Vancouver, BC) if you're from Canada.

Cheers

Last edited:

MattZ28

Established Member
My car is currently at Ford getting the tranny rebuilt. I will have it back later this week...everything has 18k miles on it and was never abused; I only took it in because the bearings started to whine and they decided to rebuild it. Factory clutch/flywheel/etc is in perfect shape and fluid was always kept clean. I'm willing to ship anywhere so let me know if you're interested.

Thanks
Matt

sportinawoody

Established Member
I have 2, one has just been rebuilt with 0 miles since and the other was removed in favor of a magnum xl 6spd. both mt82's came from the same car. the latter was bought and installed while the original was being rebuilt and shifts perfectly. text me a# if interested as i dont get on often much anymore

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread