Wanted: FR500 Catback M-5230-M58 for Cobra IRS

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
This has the dual-mode muffler design with the X-crossover behind the mufflers.
Discontinued by Ford Racing last year. This is the quietest aftermarket exhaust for the IRS.
I'm only interested in clean, unmodified, unmolested parts. Larger tips would be the only exception.
NOTE: I am NOT looking for the M55 version with the super loud race cans.

Let me know what you've got...with shipping to Gainesville, FL 32606

m5230m58wlogom.jpg

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
I should still have one. I'll have to look, but I yanked it off mine cause it was to quiet.

I'll check the shop asap and get back to you. I do know one muffler took a shot, and the case is damaged but it didn't effect sound or anything...

I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
a deal is pending.....

Thanks man, but I just worked out a deal for one from Houston. If that doesn't happen, I'd be interested in seeing pics of what you've got.
[email protected]

You prob want to get some pics and post them up anyway, there seem to be a lot of guys looking and not much out there, you may have a shot at a sale even if it's tweaked.

Thanks

svtruck

Huge Member
Established Member
Jumping into this thread...I also have one of these sitting in my garage, it is brand new, complete and unmolested. I am located in Orlando, Florida...PM with questions/offers.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
LOL, Just uploaded vid of mine for a local deal, These exhaust's are becoming quite popular huh!

Users who are viewing this thread