Wanted: Ford Power Lease

TwinBlownShelby

Hi, I am looking to purchase a Ford Power Lease.
Does anyone have one for sale?

A friend told me he had seen a couple posted here but am unable to find them.

What should I expect to pay for one? Thanks

Mach1Fun

Established Member
TwinBlownShelby said:
Hi, I am looking to purchase a Ford Power Lease.
Does anyone have one for sale?

A friend told me he had seen a couple posted here but am unable to find them.

What should I expect to pay for one? Thanks

The PowerLease options are worth just as much as current markups. Even better, you do not have to pay tax/lic. on whatever you buy the Option for.

That said, the Options I have seen and have ordered for customers have gone for less than $20K. Email me off the list and maybe I can help. In my postings here for Invoice+ deals for Option holders, I have come across several people looking to sell their Options... Again, they are not cheap, but you can save 1000s off the standard $20-$30K markup.

Jon
mach1fun
[email protected]

mrGT

Established Member
Mach1Fun said:
The PowerLease options are worth just as much as current markups. Even better, you do not have to pay tax/lic. on whatever you buy the Option for.

That said, the Options I have seen and have ordered for customers have gone for less than $20K. Email me off the list and maybe I can help. In my postings here for Invoice+ deals for Option holders, I have come across several people looking to sell their Options... Again, they are not cheap, but you can save 1000s off the standard $20-$30K markup.

Jon
mach1fun
[email protected]
WOW! That's a lot more than what I've been seeing on eBay...and I thought that the eBayers were paying the most of anyone.

Mach1Fun

Established Member
drmustang said:
"The standard 20k-30k markup". Does one need to be on a list for this or does paying that much sucker tax put you 1st in line?

Hey, that is what they are going for. I do not endorse, encourage, praise, like or hate it. I have not posted here: "hey I got a Shelby for $20k over!". I have not sold any at any markup. We get 3 for our dealership, and they go for what they go for. There is only one left, the 1st 2 were snagged, and I have not had time to try to sell the other one. Today I found out that our unsold one, that was going to come in first now has a material hold (It was announced today that Converts ordered with the Shaker 1000 will have a long delay).

As you and serveral others here see, I have been trying to deliver, at a great price, PowerLease Option cars. Sometimes I share relevent info as I get it (and confirm it). But for some reason, you and others feel the need to follow me into every forum I post in, and flame on me. Because I sell cars? "mach1fun is just here to make a buck". Well, yes, I do make money when I sell a car. But isn't $1k over invoice good for Option holders here? I mean, I do not hijack/spam off topic in forums with this offer. I usually START a thread, clearly titled that it is about PL Options, only to be followed you you and others poting that I am going to rip people off, that I am a liar and then it goes way off topic. Whatever.

Tell you what. Find anyone on this board that has done more for your hobby than I have (and I'm not talking about car sales, either), and I will post no more.... But in the meantime just back off a bit, ok?

Jon
mach1fun

Users who are viewing this thread