Wanted - Blue Marauder

dpotter

Established Member
I also posted in the Market section but figured this would be a great place...

If you have one (or know of one) and are interested in selling please send me details via PM. Serious buyer, lower miles is better, mods are good...close to TX would be a bonus.

Thanks,

JWMclane3

Tutored by an '03 Cobra
Established Member
Had to pick the hard color, didn't ya! :-D

Keep an eye on Ebay, and surf to mercurymarauder.net and/or motorcitymarauders.com.

Both sites have a large Marauder following and members in there post all the time about their finds (Auto Trader, Ebay, etc). Plus I think both have a marketplace too.

Best of luck - you'll love what you find (and you may have to travel a bit if you really want a blue - only 327 made in the first place!).

-Jonathan

dpotter

Established Member
I am painfully aware of the limited nature of the ever elusive blue MM. I very much enjoy mm.net.

I'll be sure to post up some pics and details of my find if I ever get one!

Thanks Jonathan,

dhp

Last edited:

JWMclane3

Tutored by an '03 Cobra
Established Member
Ohh yea, now I see you over there...

Your taking the necessary steps!

Best,

Jonathan

4V FURY

Largly Misunderstood
Established Member
Had to pick the hard color, didn't ya! :-D .......... motorcitymarauders.com.

-Jonathan

Woodward dream cruise, we walk to burger king @ 7:30 AM :sleeping: and the place is over run with maruaders, freakin awesome :eek:. seems like most were blown.

have you seen pics of the blue one with the 6-71 sticking out of the hood?

when it was black, and then in blue later in the thread:
http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=59370&highlight=6-71

a vid when still black:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkGWy7wl1oo"]YouTube - 2003 Mercury Marauder 6-71 Blower Test[/ame]

Last edited:

dpotter

Established Member
Yep, seen it many times...although only in vids. That thing is just nuts, gotta love it!

POPPAJ

Established Member
Check the Marauder Forums for a Blue for sale in Wisconsin? Less than 2K miles, lots of raves about it, a museum piece. Asking about 28k.

PS-Silver Birch is the BEST!

dpotter

Established Member
POPPAJ, that 1,700 mile Blue was Mark Uhrman's, I believe he sold it. I can't afford another garage queen anyway....I want something for daily use.

Thanks, she is a museum piece though!

dpotter

Established Member
480 from a FIT? Seems like a stretch, you gonna beef up the internals?

BTW, I love the black MM's and wanted Zack's Trilogy but he's not selling.

Last edited:

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
I'm thinking my next ride is gonna be a MM just because of the sleeper look it has. How much do they usually run?

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member

Not really, there is a Trilogy member that has 505rwhp. Do some research before you call someone a liar. Not to mention I sold the FIT kit, and am working on something else right now.

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
I'm thinking my next ride is gonna be a MM just because of the sleeper look it has. How much do they usually run?

Depends if it's an '03 or 04, the 04's have a higher resale value. Haha, I'll trade you for the Mystic Chrome?

dpotter

Established Member
Originally Posted by dpotter

Not really, there is a Trilogy member that has 505rwhp. Do some research before you call someone a liar. Not to mention I sold the FIT kit, and am working on something else right now.

I did not perceive that statement as calling you a liar. My apologies if you were offended by my questioning your intention to spin a stock MM motor up to 480 RWHP. Good luck with your new plans.

Either way, I'm still looking for a blue MM.

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
I did not perceive that statement as calling you a liar. My apologies if you were offended by my questioning your intention to spin a stock MM motor up to 480 RWHP. Good luck with your new plans.

Either way, I'm still looking for a blue MM.

It's all good. :beer: Why blue? I like personally like the black and silver because they look the most badass.

dpotter

Established Member
I just love blue...what can I say. I sold my 04 Mystic to get a Sonic Blue! I have a line on a SB Trilogy that I will likely end up buying if I can't find a blue by the time my Cobra sells. Heck, I had an offer on a heavily modded blue but it was balls-out and I need something reliable not a race car, besides that the guy wanted $25K minimum. I may have a shot at a MINT '04 Trilogy, 450 RWHP (at one time) with nice mods...tough choices.

My Cobra is supposed to sell 4/19 so we should know what my family Cobra will be sometime next month.

dpotter

Established Member
I'm out of the market for a Rauder, replaced my DD ('98 Explorer) with a '02 Mountaineer. It's a Merc but it's no MM!

dpotter

Established Member
I will continue to look for a MM. Wife likes the Mountaineer = selling her Honda minivan for a MM...what a gal.

Cobra stays!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread