Wanted- 2013 GT500 right front quarter stripe (white)

boss351cj

Established Member
Hi-

Does anyone have an extra,white,factory right side quarter panel (front side of quarter- lower stripe) for a 2013-2014 GT500 coupe? I would like to purchase the one wider piece, as mine has a couple marks in it . thanks-

Dave Christo

bluediamond

13 Shelby aka El Diablo
Established Member
Just fyi...any Ford dealer can fax you an exploded view of the stripes available in your color.
The cool thing is, you can buy only the part of the decal that you need..every different panel
of decal has a seperate part#

Spudz

Established Member
http://www.fordparts.com/

Enter your VIN, navigate to Body and then Emblems. Then search for the stripe you need. I just did this for my car.

RenderIllustrationashx.jpg

MCDEV

Established Member
Just fyi...any Ford dealer can fax you an exploded view of the stripes available in your color.
The cool thing is, you can buy only the part of the decal that you need..every different panel
of decal has a seperate part#

Every one except for the one he needs ... I was looking at the stripes a while back and I am pretty sure he is going to have to buy the entire right side lower stripe which is probably why he is asking if anyone has an extra front lower quarter section.

MCDEV

Established Member
This is the cheapest place I know of to get OEM stripes if you have to buy the entire section.

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebea...cleid=382753&diagram=JC10817&diagramCallOut=4

Thats not a bad price at all. For that much I would just get the entire piece because trying to align the small piece at the end of a long straight line is going to be a PITA for sure and if you don't get it right it will be mega noticeable. Assuming that it ships as one piece you could then line it up on top of the existing stripe to get it positioned perfectly and hold it in place with some masking tape while you peel the backing away from the desired section and carefully lay it down. I have installed a lot of enormous decals on fleet semi trucks in my previous career and long straight graphics are always a bitch, especially if its separated by body panel gaps. I would not try to just stick that piece on the end in fear of winding up with a misalignment. I would assume thats why its manufactured and sold this way. Good luck on the repair. :beer:

Just my $0.02

Users who are viewing this thread